What's new

Kenny´s first experience with main lining (Matanuska)

Kenny Kirkland

Hi you all, I open this thread to share my experience witch the Main Lining Technique wich convines Topping, Low Stress Training (LST) and Lollypopping. The strain i decided to use was Matanuska. Growed First with 105w cfl, then 400w mh and flowring 400w hps.

DQ81Tegl.jpg

s6ieKUYl.jpg

mPFJRpDl.jpg

9LSyndTl.jpg

h2k9cL6l.jpg

Kenny Kirkland

UKGlKjml.jpg

dSJdujGl.jpg

A2BezdYl.jpg

O7DDIZfl.jpg

That Plant was the most productive of the cycle, and buds were all full of trichomes and from similar height and quality.
Thats all folks! See you around...

DJXX

Veteran
looks exactly like the Nugbuckets tutorial...perfect work...mad props to ya..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
can't wait to do my first scrog with the manifold method...i figure four mainlined plants in a 5 x 5 using coco with drip emitters...gonna rock..DJXX

Kenny Kirkland

I promise this week ill post my new diary with some Sweet Seeds´s strains i got for test and some more. Cream 47, Cream Caramel, Green Poison, S.A.D, Matanuska and a OG Kush. 3 with, lets say... standard Main Lining, and another 3 10 days youngers with the branches of node 4 and 5, we will see wich one works better...
And @DJXX About that Scrog, hope you will post a diary here.
Cheers!

pH_This

Thanks for the detailed pics of this - makes it super easy to understand! How much did you end up getting from that plant once it was all dried?