What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain ideas for CSG

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
kabookie mentions a Banana? LoL Add that to the list! :wave:

Strawberry Cough/Cheese
Banana/Cheese
Banana/GDP
Strawberry/Banana!
Strawberry Cough/GDP
Sour Diesel/GDP
SSSDH/ChemD
SSSDH/GDP
SSSDH/White
GDP/White
Casey Jones/White
Banana Diesel!

Casey Jones x...? Something uber potent and low yielding. Pure Kush, or 5k OG!!!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gerardbutler79 your really gonna love what we have in the pipe line, we have some very special, new genetics in the stable so expect some interesting announcements soon regarding what we are planning for future projects.
Keep the suggestions coming because it is always good to know what people want and it often cements ideas we already have when we hear people requesting we work with the same genetics we have been considering.
Thanks for the input folks, peace.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
I am hoping for some OG based strains that will do well outdoors. Anything that does well outdoors has my attention.

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been after the Champagne cut since i visited San Fran about 5+ years ago, that and the real Green Crack were the standout smokes (other than the Kush) when i was on the west coast back then.
Peace

jochen_45

Veteran
No new strains, but your original sour cheese and the og chem haze would be very interesting to a lot of growers...

ajc0k

Green Cheese! Green Crack x Cheese. Gouda - The White x Cheese.. Cheese x Sour Bubble. Green Crack x Ak47 .. Cherry Pie x cheese - Cherry Cheesecake

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep an eye out for info on the new genetics in our stable, we have some very special cuts that we are gonna be working on to create some killer new crosses for the new year.
We will throw up a thread sometime this weekend.
Peace

Machappy

Yeah I been looking for the champagne as well. Wanted to cross it with some form of a cali orange to make myself a miomosa for those sunday mornings..Also Sky Walker x OGCHEM, GDP x Cheesedog, White x Titanium, KKSC x Secret recipe...

Machappy

Sorry to hear about your male to female ratio. I found that warm temps when greminating, seem to end up with a high male ratio.

chief bigsmoke

My gf was puffin' on her new Strawberry Alien Kush (strawberry cough x Alien Tech) and she commented on how perfect a strawberry cough X OG would be. The smells would be so complimenting/delicious together. So... I second her idea. a strawberry og would be super awesome!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Blue Cheese...

Blue Cheese...

Blueberry x Cheese would be very interesting.

Also would like to see some more Trainwreck crosses. Sure do miss having the wreck in my garden.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are actively searching out the DJ Short Blueberry and Flo cuts after we noticed your suggestion so fingers crossed we wont wait to long for those ladies to make an appearance. Funny you should mention the Trainwreck because we were just offered it by a very special person as well as some other treats that are gonna blow people's minds.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts