What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indoor Purple Haze x Malawi

Mgalekgolo

I'm growing a Purple Haze x Malawi strain from ace seeds, feminized.
My veg tent is a 600W MH in a 2x4x5. It was germinated with 4 other plants. The plant currently has three nodes, is shorter than the other plants but also took the longest to show from seed. Call this 17 days since breaking ground. To me it looks a little small with tight node spacing which is different than what I've seen with this strain.
So far it has been fed only with PH'd tap water.

Shoutout to ace seeds, I ordered a pack of one, received three. If this one's a runt, I have no problem growing another.
20190213_200350.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Mgalekgolo :)

And sorry for my delay in replying your thread. New Malawi Killer (reversed Malawi parental plant used to produce Purple Haze x Malawi fem version) tends to produce in her offspring seedlings with wider leaves than one would expect for a pure sativa hybrid. Later she will develop all her pure sativa qualitites.

Your seedling looks healthy and happy, guess she has gone through many changes since you posted pics of her in mid February.
Please, keep us updated on how she is doing.
Best wishes!

Mgalekgolo

Here's an update, 3 gallon fabric pot in it's 3rd week in veg
W29FIcN

For the most part no plant training, really liking this strain so far

RFKGQJD

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Mgalekgolo,

She clearly leans towards the New Malawi Killer in structure and overall growing traits.
Your plant looks healthy, and advanced after only 3 weeks of veg from seed.
Looks like she will be ready for the flowering very soon. Best wishes!

Latest posts

Latest posts