What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damnesia Auto by Strain Hunters?

Spaventa

Veteran
Has anyone tried this auto strain? I’m not an auto grower so not very familiar with the scene. I bought them for experimenting and testing some ideas because they were at the lower end of the price range for autos and had words like wood and incense in the description but hoping they are at least descent. Any experience shared would be appreciated.

Edit. Lineage - (AMSxAmnesia)x Ruderalis

9 weeks total, 7 of which is flower.
picture.php

Spaventa

Veteran
Hi mr.brunch, yes I thought it sounded good. Reviews of the regular version are very favourable on leafly etc.

If the end product meets the descriptions and my experiments are successful, it may be a keeper. I’ve got a couple of things to try that might keep an auto in veg so I can not only select a mother and propagate clones but also run them outdoors regardless of daylength and harvest in 9 weeks or less! Sounds far too good to be true but it’s worth a go :)

They say it’s aroma and smoke are like wood, pepper and incense with forest, moss and flowery notes.
That’s pretty much my grail terpene profile!

mr.brunch

Veteran
They have done better than any auto I’ve tried so far .... outdoors they usually reward me with a joint on a stick...

Spaventa

Veteran
Hey Spaventa, do you care to share how you gonna keep an auto in veg?

Yes, if it works! I’ve got two completely different methods to try and one is very simple and quick to test so if it’s a success I will indeed share the details :)

They have done better than any auto I’ve tried so far .... outdoors they usually reward me with a joint on a stick...

For productivity/yield, Think different by Dutch Passion looks promising and plenty of people attest to it. They even do a heavier yielding version called Think Big.

Latest posts

Latest posts