What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KC Brains seeds - Coming to RGS SOON!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I have just managed to link up with my old buddy KC Brains - over the phone in Holland - and it was a fun conversation we had reminiscing about our travels in Brazil 15 years or so ago - and all the mad things that happened - like being thrown off the plane in Salvador De Bahia - and having to spend another week in Brazil - at the airlines expense - its a long story - lol

Anyway - cutting to the chase - next week we should be receiving a shipment of new regular and feminized seeds from Kees - I will let you know what varieties we have to vend - when the package gets to the UK sometime in the coming week.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome news!

KC Brains specializes in OUTDOOR breeding if I recall correctly.

His Mango performs excellent at 7000ft elevation and a short growing season.

Steven/nevetS

Lots of people knock kc brains and the ones that do havnt tried his
kc 36!!

I grew it out for my second grow, kc brain damage i think it was called was my first grown inside a diy tent.
Hydro recycling ionic nutes got 9 ounce massive main cola.
Smoke was pretty good as i took a whitey on it.
But the kc 36 is my lady!

17 plants in coco with organic nutes i cant recall now,
Flowerd propperly checking trichomes under usb microscope for 60/40% amber/ clear to misty and chopped at 12 weeks out of 11 ltr pots.
14 ounce off each plant roughly except 3 ;15,16 &17 ounce from 3× 600w hps so adding it up = nearly 600g?
And the plant has a subttle blue on the buds , easy plant to grow and can take alsorts of mistakes.
The smoke nice and smooth and buzz!!
Ive knocked out three people with it!
Two uncles who have been to the "Dam"! Both took massive whities and one freeked out like he was on acid! Watching tv with no sound or picture
Both have never smoked again!
My little bro had most a joint & i found him being sick in the toilet floor, had to carry him to my bed , the wife came home and asked whare he was, i said in bed , she went nuts asking if i gave him a joint of kc 36.
If grown out full this beats any weed around here hands down, even the oil.
Ive experenced visuals and there is something spiritual to it.
Its in my top three but first for very very high, be sparing while smoking and watch newbies incase of incidents above.lol

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Will get this stock added to the site as soon as possible, for our Christmas promotion ..

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
:drum: Christmas promotion? When?:tiphat:
EDIT: never mind, I found them... I didnt dig deep enough

Love KC’s northern lights special! I wanna work with his mango eventually but I’m all tied up at the moment. So many people knock him for not disclosing his genetics and I wish I knew what went in to his NLS (I’m sure it’s some kind of haze because of the smells and how it grows) but you can’t knock someone who’s been in this game for so long and developed such great strains. His northern lights special is my favorite breeding parent, most of my strains have it as a father or grandparent somewhere and in landrace crosses the sativa in it really shines in the F1’s. I’m also slowly working an IBL of the same strain, trying to capitalize on its frosty buds and hazy smells. If you talk to him tell him a grower in the states LOVES his work!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Love KC’s northern lights special! I wanna work with his mango eventually but I’m all tied up at the moment. So many people knock him for not disclosing his genetics and I wish I knew what went in to his NLS (I’m sure it’s some kind of haze because of the smells and how it grows) but you can’t knock someone who’s been in this game for so long and developed such great strains. His northern lights special is my favorite breeding parent, most of my strains have it as a father or grandparent somewhere and in landrace crosses the sativa in it really shines in the F1’s. I’m also slowly working an IBL of the same strain, trying to capitalize on its frosty buds and hazy smells. If you talk to him tell him a grower in the states LOVES his work!

We have KC Brains stock in and it’s very resonably
Reasonably priced as always with him ..

I’ll check it out! And I really respect how he prices his seeds. Seems like he just wants to give everyone access to solid genetics. I’ll check out the website and maybe get some mango beans. I’ve tried it and loved it and heard great things about it from other growers, i think it’s about time to add some to my own collection.