What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Orange Diesel Fem Grow

starke

Final Update

Final Update

EDIT 2/6: Forgot the most important part: The high sets in in about five minutes and is very uplifting and focused. Good energy and makes you want to do stuff. I have not experienced any sleepiness or couch lock. Great daytime weed.

Over the last couple of days everything has gone into jars at anywhere between 62% and 64% RH.

I guessed about four zips per plant while trimming. The results came out right around five.

1161.5 gm 40.9 oz 2.56 lb is what is being kept as smokeable bud. I have four baking pans full of trim and larf for butter.

It probably should be noted that I grow only for personal family consumption so the trim job sucks and has probably added a little to the final tally weight. Additionally, since it is for personal use I have also kept some of the larger popcorn buds to smoke and they are included in the final tally as well.

Closing with another couple thoughts on this strain:

Yield is right in line with the other Sativa dominant strains I grow; Super Lemon Haze, Liberty Haze, Hawaiian Snow etc.

These were fem seeds and there were no issues of herms, even running to term in flower. Although my growing conditions do not stress plants, there were five or six times during flower that I forgot to zip the door between the flower room and veg area - thus exposing the ladies to about four unwanted hours of some light on each occasion. They took it in stride.

Smell of the still curing buds is sour funky orange with some fuel. Smoke is light at this point and easy on the lungs. Taste is funk and some fuel on the inhale and definite sour orange on the exhale. Wasn't going to mention this because everyone will figure I am nuts, but what the hell: At the very end of the exhale, the very end...back of your throat, it's chicken soup.

Anyway, another big thanks to PANIKZ for the chance. Couple of buds:

picture.php

Peace,
starke

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
You done a really great job here mate and awesome review so thanks the buds look special sitting in that grinder waiting to be smoked , nice grow mate proper job indeed..:tiphat:

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Those flowers great!....and chicken soup is good for ya! Nice grow man. :smokeit:

Hi Starke, are you there?
You gave me the idea of growing these SOD, and i wanted to know what was the odor level in your grow? Mine are 26 days into flower, buds are packing on weight, trichomes are there, but almost no smell, very discrete.
Should i worry?
Thanks