Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Fast buds grow bout to go down.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Fast buds grow bout to go down. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2018, 06:37 PM #1
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
Fast buds grow bout to go down.

Fast buds grow bout to go down. Just got a load of fast buds seeds to gro. If i can get as big of a yield as i see other people getting with fast buds genetics, then these seeds would last quite a long time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180723_123501.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	464640 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180723_123524.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	464641
#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2018, 03:51 PM #2
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
I guess you've seen the Fast Buds thread here. "Elvis" grew em big, but I think he was plant and not sure of results. Sketchy since he posted then left the building. Others here didn't have as good a grow experience with FB- there were issues.

Good luck!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:07 PM #3
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
Well I'm cool either way because they were free sample seeds. Problem is I'm finding it troubling to identify seed strain. Each bag of seeds has writing on it. They say fb and T with a number on it like T-1,t2,t3,t4,t5. And one of the bags says FB with some other letters written on the bag. I can't wait to grow these and see what I get. ��

Old 08-02-2018, 04:16 PM #4
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
An experiment for sure! Good luck! ;o)
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

aridbud is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2018, 06:44 PM #5
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
I'll be interested to see your results. I have seen plants on the net from Fastbuds that yield well and look great. My personal experience, twice, was completely mind blowing sorry plants. First round I thought maybe my inexperience with autos was the culprit. Second round same results, different method.

I did talk with Fastbuds and they were not sure what happened either. Maybe seeds damaged in transit or exposed to something that made them grow funny. I don't know, but the results were alarming.

I grew these in promix with 30% Coco, perilite, worm castings, compost. Botanicare nutrients. 20-4 lighting with a 1k hortilux. Temps 72-75 rh45 then Rh 30 last few weeks.

Strains were LSD, Tangie, and GSC.

I hope your results are far better. I'm not trying to bash Fastbuds as they we always quick to respond and sent second batch of seeds for free. Very nice people for sure. I just can't dedicate any more time and money for this result.

Lester Beans is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:24 PM #6
#1cheesebuds

Well here's a shot from my last fastbuds Harvest. Free are always great especially when some seeds cost a lot of bucks. So there is 7 bags with three seeds in each bag adding up to 21 seeds total. And since My grow space is kind of on the smaller side I will only be able grow two seeds at a time. Another thing I learned from the first couple of grows with fastbuds, I learned the bigger the pot the better they grow.

Next is my Mexican Airline Tanner career two years ago.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:33 AM #7
aridbud
automeister

Top photo looks like it didn't yield much. The seeds FB sent hermied.
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos

aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:00 PM #8
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
I'll be interested to see your results. I have seen plants on the net from Fastbuds that yield well and look great. My personal experience, twice, was completely mind blowing sorry plants. First round I thought maybe my inexperience with autos was the culprit. Second round same results, different method.

I did talk with Fastbuds and they were not sure what happened either. Maybe seeds damaged in transit or exposed to something that made them grow funny. I don't know, but the results were alarming.

I grew these in promix with 30% Coco, perilite, worm castings, compost. Botanicare nutrients. 20-4 lighting with a 1k hortilux. Temps 72-75 rh45 then Rh 30 last few weeks.

Strains were LSD, Tangie, and GSC.

I hope your results are far better. I'm not trying to bash Fastbuds as they we always quick to respond and sent second batch of seeds for free. Very nice people for sure. I just can't dedicate any more time and money for this result.

View Image View Image View Image View Image
thatz sick. funny how thoze who grew don't show the whole plant...pickle size.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2018, 12:56 AM #9
#1cheesebuds

So i planted 2 fb seeds yesterday. A t-1 and a C.A. what ever those are. Lets hope i yield as much as avertized on instagram.
Pix as they grow.

Old 08-14-2018, 04:29 PM #10
aridbud
automeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1cheesebuds View Post
So i planted 2 fb seeds yesterday. A t-1 and a C.A. what ever those are. Lets hope i yield as much as avertized on instagram.
Pix as they grow.
Grow them with no expectations.....then you won't be disappointed with outcome.
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos

aridbud is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.