What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The $1.29 EBAY Medical Marijuana Seeds Cannabis Hemp Seeds Grow

Medfinder

Chemon 91
after searching many sites...found this.

Fig. 1. Seed-size variation in cannabis . Seeds at right are a feral plant in Kashmir (800 seeds/g) and those at left are culinary seeds from China (15 seeds/g) (see text for details; photo E. B. R. , from collection of David Watson , HortaPharm BV , Amsterdam).

picture.php

Brother Nature

This is super cool man. Even if you only get one smokeable plant out of the entire batch, it's still cool.

With that price for 100 seeds, imagine buying a couple hundred dollars worth and just roaming the countryside like Johnny Hemp seed and tossing seeds out wherever looks viable.

Hope this turns out well my man.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
as I go deeper into Chinese hemp i see astounding info on just what hemp is doing in china.

"Ma Yun One TM" breed information:

Ma Yun, also known as hemp, marijuana. "Ma Yun One TM" is Yunnan Academy of Agricultural Sciences in the Yunnan Public Security Bureau under the support by the system into a breeding new varieties of industrial hemp, the THC (tetrahydrocannabinol-THC) content in line with EU standards widely used internationally (THC <0.3%), 2001 was adopted in July variety approval Committee of Yunnan Province.

100% natural, perfect nutrition, green energy, help you clean the stomach, clean up the blood vessels, but also your health and vitality every day!

100% longevity food

In one of the world's five major longevity in Bama, every 100,000 people there are 30 more than hundred years old, more than the international standard of 4.4 times the longevity village! In addition to the special geographical environment, Bama centenarians elderly longevity secret is, they eat every day, hemp nuts, sesame oil, or the use of fire to cook. On average, each year for the elderly live longer eating hemp nuts 15 kg, equivalent to eat at least 40 grams per day!

http://www.cnhemp.com/products_detail/productId=26.html

clearheaded

you are better off ordering bulk hemp seeds for 5 bucks a kg but hey why not support a resourcful chinese person normalizing cannabis ;)

project overgrow out of canada will send u 100 FREE seeds of cbd dream aka a hemp var. at the start it was donated drug var however was hard to keep up as gave away over a million in year one i think.

DRM Ranch

you are better off ordering bulk hemp seeds for 5 bucks a kg but hey why not support a resourcful chinese person normalizing cannabis ;)

project overgrow out of canada will send u 100 FREE seeds of cbd dream aka a hemp var. at the start it was donated drug var however was hard to keep up as gave away over a million in year one i think.

Just doing my part...

I've got a bunch of chickens, show me where to get $5/kg viable hemp seeds and I'll buy them too. Overgrown Canada seems done for this season...if that is who you were talking about, I'd likely pass on that anyway as I'm not anywhere close to Canada.

This seemed like a fun thread to take part in, lets not kill the buzz man...

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Looks like you got the big 'culinary' seeds man.....probably great for making hemp oil or dry roasted as a snack.

...Sam and Rob Clark did a lot of research on Chinese hemp varieties, I wonder if one of them will pop by in this thread and enlighten us some more about what you might have there?
after searching many sites...found this.

Fig. 1. Seed-size variation in cannabis . Seeds at right are a feral plant in Kashmir (800 seeds/g) and those at left are culinary seeds from China (15 seeds/g) (see text for details; photo E. B. R. , from collection of David Watson , HortaPharm BV , Amsterdam).

View Image

DRM Ranch

Looks like you got the big 'culinary' seeds man.....probably great for making hemp oil or dry roasted as a snack.

...Sam and Rob Clark did a lot of research on Chinese hemp varieties, I wonder if one of them will pop by in this thread and enlighten us some more about what you might have there?

You know what, I bet sprouts would make a pretty nice garnish.

It can't hurt to get hands on experience with all aspects of this plant, I'm looking forward to their arrival.

you could buy em in bulk and sprout them and then emulsify the sprouts in a blender. then dilute the slurry and feed to your plants. root enzymes and goodies. even better because they are from the same species.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Never ordered cannabis seeds from China but the Chinese are notorious for selling fake seeds for other types of plants. You might get something cool but I wouldn't be surprised if those are just hemp seeds as hemp is pretty darn common throughout China. Those people are experts on scamming us westerners.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah, has been some of that in the past.....I don't think that the threadstarter is under any delusions that he will get anything but maybe a good solid hemp variety, maybe a 16ft tall plant?.....who knows right now?

.....a good mystery is always entertaining as it unravels.

popcorn/lazy-boy etc.

Never ordered cannabis seeds from China but the Chinese are notorious for selling fake seeds for other types of plants. You might get something cool but I wouldn't be surprised if those are just hemp seeds as hemp is pretty darn common throughout China. Those people are experts on scamming us westerners.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I was under the assumption that this Chinese vendor was selling them as MJ seeds but the seller only states they are medical cannabis hemp. It should be very exciting to see what comes from it whether it is MJ or hemp. For the price you can't complain too much. Looking forward to seeing what they may hold!

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Maybe i didn't get it, but was was the PayPal saying? Any reference to cannabis?

1.29 free shipping. 2 weeks and they went into water a few hours ago and now are on the bottom of the pill bottle.

gonna put in paper towels tomorrow.

and there is many..many different vendors selling the seeds cheap.

some american vendors are sellin the same seeds for 10 for 28 dollars after getting there 1.49 200 seed orders.

Now... talking to the complex manager where i live and telling her that i am growing hemp in the backyard...hmm... wait she uses CBD oil..!! no problem.

the only problem is if these monsters get 20 feet tall and someone rips um.

iTarzan

Paypal just had the name of the vendor. It was $1.49. Nobody got scammed.

I edited because I don't want to get into a huge debate.

The colors are an interesting enticement.

iTarzan

If you saw this ad you would think it is a scam too. I bought one for $1.50 and free shipping. It took 2 months to arrive. It works great too. Perfect for when fishing, camping or working in the garage. I told my friend who sells at flea markets and he bought 1000 for $190. He sold them for $5 each and sold them all over the summer last year.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ourtdoor-B...567650?hash=item3d6b9eb2e2:g:gQQAAOSwP-5Z3fFW

The seeds could be some potent, unknown Chinese strain that kicks ass. If they are as good as the cheap radio it will be a big win. If they suck it was a fun ride.

I don't know how they make a dime with the shipping. I was wondering what they smuggled in the radio and removed before I received it. LOL!

Medfinder

Chemon 91
ALREADY CRACKED!

gonna select of these 8 seeds i am growing to cross with my cem 91 sk va x hemp

ill call it...CHEMP.

heres the pictures of the ebay seeds cracking open at 15 hours.

1.29 Medical Marijuana Seeds Camnabis Hemp Seeds now in the paper towel.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php