What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2azx7xxc9kve.jpg

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phil felt employees might be getting a little complacent. He thought a little shake-up was in order and decided it was time to rid the company of any slackers.
He went out into the shop and noticed a guy leaning against a wall doing nothing. There were workmen everywhere and he wanted them to know that he meant business. He asked the guy “How much money do you make in a week?”
A little surprised, the young man looked at him and said, "I make $400 a week. Why?"
Phil walked out to the street, found a nearby ATM, made a withdrawal, came back in two minutes, and handed the guy $1,600 in cash and said, "Here's four weeks' pay. Now GET OUT and don't come back."
Phil watched the guy leave and felt pretty good about himself. He looked around the room and asked, "Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-off did here?"
From across the room a voice said, "Pizza delivery guy from Domino's."

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A guy goes in for a job interview.
Interviewer asks, "What do you think is your worst fault?"
Applicant replied, "I'm too honest and straightforward."
Interviewer then said, "I don't think that's a fault."
The applicant replied, "I don't give a sh** what you think!"