What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

stardawg illuminati cut , pre chop

guy fawkes

Veteran
im just waiting on an illuminati cut for my first run with her!hopefully have her tomorrow! ive had a 15 pack of stardawg bx2 gifted to me by lemonhoko of green beanz for ages but resisted the urge to crack em! see how i go with the illuminati first but i also just snagged a pack of p,dee,s krazy glue (stardawg x white og v2) to have a look through may some keepers in those! if all fails ill crack the alien stardog now i know there killer GU~ found his 99% cut in those and claimes its the best weed he,s ever smoked! mmm decisions to make ey.............:woohoo:

the illuminati cut is one of the best smokes and grows ive had in a loooonnnggg time mate. the white og x stardawg cant fail but be epic to,

S

SPG.

Dynamite! [:wave:] I hear it doesnt taste/smell like Nag champa kush!? Is that why you changed the name to Illuminati? :)

S

SPG.

:D yep!! s'what i heard lol
Totally wrong Definition many say!

mind you! can depend alot on what ya been eating before hand lol....... id Probably call it Houmous-??? ! X:D.

nope.

Spaventa

Veteran
I got this illuminati cut just recently. This nag champa.. it’s incense? Like Frankincense/church type funk? I know a lot of people aren’t into it but that’s my thing. I’ll see around April time:)

west-eu

Stardawg ( illuminati )
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts