What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STARDAWG

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I just chopped this Corey and got 13z from it in a 2gallon of coco. Also I've got another Corey in my next tray at 46 days
picture.php
picture.php

T

TakenByTheSky

The cory is a heavy ass yielder, the only thing I've found with bigger yields lately is the GMO cut I have that thing yields insanely.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
13z dry. Light was an hlg 600rspec led with overlap from a 550 rspec from the tray next to it. Veg time I'd say about 40 days ish. Fed 4x per day .It's crazy gmo was mentioned Ive got 2 in the room now with 4 Corey's, a glue and a nem under the 550.

mowood3479

Veteran
Nice... looking room sturg..
Great work.
I’ve got some coreys and some gmo coming down in a few weeks myself..
Not looking as full as urs yet... (and they probably won’t) but here to Hoping.
Two of my favorite cuts... great to grow, and both fire

Copperfield

I did very well w the stardawg corey cut..... i think I cut at like 72 days....man, wish I still had it... was some o the best heat I ever had... I ran it dwc w the undercurrent.... everyone’s pics are impressive...

Just finished my 1st run with the Corey Haim cut of Stardawg. Very nice cut, quality and quantity all in one. Smelled surprisingly similar to the Sister on the vine, I actually made a note around week 6 that she was like the Sis on steroids but now after drying and curing the differences are more apparent. Gotta tip my hat to JJ-NYC for working the Chem cuts into some proper seed lines.

She's a keeper so I'll be growing her quite a bit going forward. I want to document my progress so I can compare past runs and see how I am doing at figuring out what she likes so I guess it's time to start a thread. If you're growing some Stardawg feel free to throw up some photos.

Stardawg (Chem4 x Tres Dawg)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
Yes this is the unicorn I been searching for lol. Going to pull up a chair if you don't mind! They looks killer Brother 💯

Greencedar

I’ve got some packs of TopDawg’s Sensi Star crosses and plan on popping Double Star (Sensi Star x Star Dawg) and Starfucker (Sensi Star x 91 Chem BX2).

I’m running them in a tent I set up for sativas that can manage 4ft plants.

Anyone have any tips on how long to veg these gals/what height to flip at for a 4ft plant?

I mostly grow pure sativas but I’m looking forward to checking out JJ’s gear.