What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Delicatessen Seeds experiences

rik78

Veteran
I am a newbie in this of growing, but in 3 years I been around I have never heard a single complain to Delicatessen gear

In the spanish forums is a regular for best sativas hands down!!

satva

Veteran
where can I get some of that reine madre x zamal?

One Reina Madre phenotype looks like the Reina Madre x Zamal that Mustafunk posted? Other pheno types appear to be grown by space aliens ~ compared to the Thailand and Mexican I grow!

Cannabiogen sells Reina Madre. Mother is 50% Zamal, so Zamal traits should be common. Reina Madre x Zamal looks similar to Zamadelica pheno types icmager's are growing.

third photo down looks similar, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

satva

Veteran
WWW > Cannabiogen > English > Our products > Original Delicatessen > Queen Mother

PS> Reina Madre is Spanish for Queen Mother

Last edited:

Rory Borealis

Veteran
Yesterday morning, I arrived at the garden before sunset. The windy, cold air burned my face as I climbed the steep hill where UPSTREAM is located. I stopped at the edge for a moment, because I was greeted with the sweetest smell of strawberry/FRANKENBERRY cereal bouquet of UPSTREAM. I really, really like that plant.

q.mum

Have it for breakfast!!, no, I' m joking, I just found amusing your description, I' m pleased you like it. Let us know when you try it. All the best

Rory Borealis

Veteran
I harvested UPSTREAM, last night. WOW!!! What a fragrance! I am sitting there manicuring the buds and they were mad sticky. I can smell everything from grape soda pop to FRANKENBERRY breakfast cereal, and strawberry yogurt. Two weeks ago I was inspecting the trichomes and noticed one that had a purple stem with a cloudy cap. The entire plant turned purple as the nights got colder. These 2 plants survived 3 back to back nights at 26-20 °F and two more back to back night at 28-26°F. It's drying now, I will let it cure for 2 weeks before my smoke report. UPSTREAM is a keeper for the smell and colors alone.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
<3

Thank you MOBI

I saw a pic of QM x Zamal. Did you guys make that?
If so, is it close to being released?
That would be the bee's knees

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
A few buds of Queen Mother, still curing properly but I'm diggin' that beautiful golden colour. The aromas are coming out too, I can already feel the very characteristic guava/citrus smell. Just checked the net for predominant guava terpenes and found out they are mostly Pinene, Limonene, Caryophyllene and Cineol. All very present in many cannabis strains too! Can't wait to smoke some of the other Delicatessen gear like the latest Alice or Dreams&Honey.

Definitely a must for any proper "sativa" lover, together with a few of my favourite Cannabiogen strains. The high is awesome plus they are fast and frosty too, gotta love them:

7AAz0Y4.jpg

Thcvhunter

Veteran
They look very special.

Thank you, Mustafunk. You've always done well showcasing genetics which most don't know about.

I've been eyeing QM and Alice for a while now because of your posts about Delicatessen.
I will pick them up when the Reg QM is released

Did anyone ever grow some of their strains outdoor? To be more specific I`m wondering if its possible to grow strains like lilly, alice or queen mother at 46 in Europe.:thinking: