What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some chem '91 (skunk va) crosses

ElRubio

Veteran
damn Cob!!
youre always rocking the dank! tú y tus amigos!!
i cant stop to peek in your threads guys! i suspect that Whitey x `91 will be fire bro!!
i pull up a chair for sure.

Best luck!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahhhh, yeah guess I was a bit confused... not that that doesn't happen often ;)
Kinda par for the course round here :)

true grit said:
Nice bro, those will be some fun crosses for sure. And thats probably the nicest chem91 ive seen around in a hot minute, real nice job on her bro.
Thanks man! here's to the generosity of friends!

ElRubio said:
damn Cob!!
youre always rocking the dank! tú y tus amigos!!
i cant stop to peek in your threads guys! i suspect that Whitey x `91 will be fire bro!!
i pull up a chair for sure.

Best luck!
Los amigos del fuego ;) Those panama x dc are insane my man... really have me drooling!

I might toss up some baby pics this weekend, but the white 91's had a few mutations, one of them was an albino, but are growing out of it. Kinda interesting I've never seen that before.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Killer sounding crosses, cobcoop. Plan on releasing any of these if they work out? I'd love to see some 91' S1s hit the bay. I think the 91' and the Chem's Sister will be the hardest of the Chems to find. I already have the D IBL should be getting a #4 cross soon. I really love Chems and Sours :). Ya'll take care1

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kant C, this was an accidental happening so my only plans are to hopefully find some good plants. And I've pretty much given all of the seeds away. :)

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Kant C, this was an accidental happening so my only plans are to hopefully find some good plants. And I've pretty much given all of the seeds away. :)

why yes you were generous!..beans are going down tonight...should i do em all?jeje....

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bubba in the front white in the back

picture.php

baby pics are pretty fucking boring...

Jenn. walters strawberry&funk!
picture.php

picture.php

Super lemon haze
picture.php

picture.php

$$ - hell yeah man! theres some mutants in the white 91's. Really stoked to see what you find

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
i forgott what you told me those j.walters were...look's good either way....yeah that bubba should knock that stretch down...cant wait to see those chicky's.....sour bubba:)whooohooo!....kurplunkkkk!
yeah i can see that mutation....hope to find a nice normal one;)

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for droppin by maxima

$ it's the bruce banner x sfv/bs...

I kinda like the freaks myself ;)

homebrew420

Sounds like a winner to me. Some of the dankest stuff is by accident. Looking forward to see what come of these. Great looking ladies Cob, killing it as usual.

Peace

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh shit! Whats up MP? Looking really nice so far man. :)

Hey hows it goin HB?

kinger

Veteran
lovely crosses,I bet there are some killer phenos in there for sure. I cant wait to see more of these.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Melty top two and middle bottom one watch em!;)nice to see some normal plants in those white's...
got mine soaking...allong with some other's...should be a great year...

Latest posts

Latest posts