What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Skywalker

BagseedSamurai

SDC10111.jpg

Chem&M

Are you sure?? Looks nothing like mine or anyone else's. Nice plant either way, just reminds me of Bubba.

Gdood9

What chu talkin bout willis?!....er uh, bagseedsamurai?!

Chem&M...I with you. Bubba or something with DC in it.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
nice....here are two of my SkyWalkers cruizin along

Attachments

• DSC01702.jpg
    DSC01702.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC01703.jpg
    DSC01703.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 12

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are more skywalkers than the skywalker og. Off the top of my head one of em is blueberry x mazar I believe.

Gdood9

There are more skywalkers than the skywalker og. Off the top of my head one of em is blueberry x mazar I believe.

Those are the only two, Skywalker Og which is clone only and Dutch Passion Skywalker, which is blueberry x mazar. His picture doesn't look like either one. According to Artisan du bonheur, his seeds are F2's of DP's Skywalker. I don't know about that though. Even Mazar doesn't look like that, seeing as with F2's you should see more diversity and start seeing what made up the original cross. So if this was Mazar dominant, it shouldn't look like that. Mazar is very true breeding and doesn't have much variation. Blueberry sure as hell doesn't look anything like that. I've grown all of these strains listed too.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Anyone know what the origins of the original Skywalker.. the cut.. found by some dude whose username was "Skywalker".... Not the blueberry x mazar stuff