What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chocolate Rain

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Here's my chocolate Rain, 6 weeks in...
picture.php

picture.php

rocdiesel

You guys got some beautiful ladies.. I was wondering if anyone that has grown this might have a clue as to which side of the family my chocolate rain girl leans.. I subbed to this thread and I will throw up some pix when it's got some real flowers on it.. I also need to take clones of her in case she is a stellar plant.

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Here go a dry shot of pheno 1, smells like chocolate, candy and blood. More in my dry budshots thread linked in my sig...
picture.php

C

csedge

Your tall pheno looks just like my tall pheno! Nice job bro. Diduget any colors out of yours? My small one was beautiful? Overall how'd u like the strain?

My "tall" pheno

picture.php

I can see the similarities this was also the chocolatier of the bunch for me.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
its coo, not too much color, aftr a month or too cure tho this shit smell hella good...

C

csedge

Nice yea my "short" pheno was straight blueberries it was awesome and oclored like a mofo.... Literally almost blue..... I wish I had kept this lady..... Gave the seeds away to a friend that was sposed to pop them but that was a year ago almost.... Lol

Still gotta say that Strawberry*DC is one the frostiest plant I've ever seen... I've actually been able to smoke some it was nice but the samples I had prlly could've been grown better and deffinitly dried better.

rocdiesel

sorry for posting dumb pix earlier in the thread of mah plant in veg, I snapped a cpl pix of her in flower here she is @ day 31 took pix 5min ago :D
picture.php

picture.php

C

Capital G

How did I miss this thread! I'm so anxious for these to come back. Should be within 3 weeks now. I harvested 3 or 4 last august. All were tall phenos 1gal coco/perlite mix, tied down in veg, then I let em loose in flower. They flowered to christmas trees. If, I remember correctly they were 46in-52in before the chop. Smells were all chocolate dominant but, midway through the had a dominate blueberry smell. Sold almost all of it wet. The personal I put away tasted just like a caramel chew.

Funny story, when I went to sell it the guy had some friends with him and one dude was like," Damn I can smell it already, I know that shit is some fire." I was like 4ft away lol.

rocdiesel

some more pix, took a few min ago CR at day 56 looking like it's getting close to being done. post #91 (this is the same bud that is in the bottom picture just older now)
picture.php

picture.php

rocdiesel

I have to say, I am impressed with the smell and the yeild of my CR so far, I am hoping for a complex high that make's her a keeper! :D