What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DESTROYER TOP TEN HIGTIMES 2008

Hey Charlie or someone, had a question about the Destroyer.

The Meao Thai that is used a highland thai cultivar I presume. What part of Thailand is it from and how is it different from other highland thai varieties. I have some Thais some collected by myself while on vacation and a few others from a friend who lives on the northern borders. The Thai from near Burma is larger fan leafed and causes some purpling the other is from the Laos border and looks a lot like bamboo shoots with the smaller thinner serrated leaves.

A little history would be nice if you had the time.

Mota

C

charlie garcia

Hi Mota de Dios

Dont know exact location as come from other sources in the 90's but is more related to the Burma type of you talk, can strong big plants, finish december most here and some calyxes can turn purple at the very end.

peace

Gracias amigo Charlie,

Sounds nice Charlie, I'll be starting some Highland Thai 2 types and a purple thai soon and will post pics as it progresses, my friend is growing destroyer so I'll probably be growing it also. I'll post the pics together, thanks for your time.

Mota

Hi Mota de Dios

Dont know exact location as come from other sources in the 90's but is more related to the Burma type of you talk, can strong big plants, finish december most here and some calyxes can turn purple at the very end.

peace

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Im a lucky guy with that..:woohoo:

Thanks so much to Raco n Charlie.

Cascadia x Destroyer :D

P2160480.jpg

Goob vibes to all, dima.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
A little history would be nice if you had the time.
Mota
Mota, I am interested in knowing that also.

For what it is worth, someone "sold" me on Destroyer because he has depression and says the thai pheno of this strain is excellent for it and has a residual benefit for that relief... said he cannot get enough of it. That's a very solid medical benefit that I look forward to enjoying some day. When I do grow it I will definitely be looking for the most thai leaning of the plants.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
JH x Destroyer :D
fotos026.jpg
WOW that looks very nice. Of all the seeds you blessed me with Raco, those were the only ones that got crushed in the mail :(

That Cascadia x Destroyer cross looks awesome....even with "Flesh" colored buds :D :D je je je ej jejejejej ej je

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work and congratulations charlie definatly will be getting this strain ASAP..!!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Greenhouse no black out system

Greenhouse no black out system

I'm running two plants of Destroyer this season. Tho Colombian dominant plant is more robust than the Thai plant is. Both of them are in flowering right now. Natural light cycle, while they are only on their second week of flowering. They both have pistils clusters.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Sorry for the picture bomb. Try to post from my phone. Peace