What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DESTROYER TOP TEN HIGTIMES 2008

scaramanga

Congratulations to Charlie and the whole Cannabiogen crew. I've heard so many good things about destroyer I'm going to have to try some.

Any idea when it finishes outdoor at 35 deg n?

C

charlie garcia

Not tried 4 dragon, have not data

Virginharvester, usually Destroyer has yellow colors but from time to time you can pick up some columbian influenced purple leafed when maturing

Dr Leary, not tried with DC yet. We are preparing other different thigns first but sounds interesting indeed

Scaramanga, uses to be a nice mold resistance plant. Dont need that long to offer good results so with little luck, maybe can be done succesfully

Thanx again amigos

Last edited:

UncleBuck

destroyer is one I've been wanting to try for years... maybe it's time :) :)
charlie, how does the destroyer do in crosses/hybrids? Is she very dominant?? I have some landrace koh chang thai & og chocolate thai that will need a male pollen donor soon... thanks & congratulations!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy holidays to all

Raco what the hell have you done :muahaha:

cascadia x destroyer 10 weeks
:rasta:

well,XyZ told me that they are very happy with the Cascadia x Destroyer!!
I havent tried it yet :
VirginHarvester,
It´s natural.A cut from indoors finished outdoors...I´ll post a couple of pics when I find them.And it just doesn´t look "gold" as the ACE Malawi does hehe
it looks "flesh" to me :D :D :D

Dr Leary,
I haven´t yet...but I did a PTK x Destroyer male f1 cross...and the beast seems to dominate all over...XyZ grew out some :D

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high'

lasko means it positive :wink:
...he told me in chat that the CasXDes aroma is sticking on his nose all day after smelling a flower from close :D

& yes,
the PTKxDES is some hell fire as well ...very strong vigor and lovely aroma... amazing how the destroyer is dominating

S

ShoeboxSherman

Congratulations charlie :wink:

Destroyer is probably the best PURE modern sativa bred in the past years. Her resin production, high flower leaf ratio, her yield and vigour, flower density, tropical fruity aroma and powerful uplifting quality effects are truely unique!

Bringing the best from the old thai sativas and concrete it in a magnificent pure sativa hybrid, 75 % thai and 25 % mexican/colombian, that's Destroyer!

That's it, it's on my list to get and grow.

C

charlie garcia

Hola de nuevo amigos

Am sure Destroyer will combinate well with any line, more or less depends on your taste to pick up and select well. The fact that has nice yield makes it also suitable to be crossed with other sativa lines easely. Being told of several crosses made by friends most and really nice and positive.

Such Cascadia/Destroyer looks marvellous, beautiful sativa expressions indeed, so few leafes ;)

peace

Last edited:

grandsrin

Hi ACE crew
i have got 5 destroyer seedling growing next DJ flo, ace panama and an home made cross sam haze-skunk* wreck .
I will try to make some cross with all that stuff.
I hope that the 2 male flo i gave will make panama and destroyer ok for outdoor grow .
Will see in october...:woohoo:

GRANDSRIN

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
4Dragons: Dont know if you actually was after this with your migrane question, but I am suffering from wicked migrane from time2time and what I have found while smoking Destroyer while on grane, is that it kinds of let you concentrate to pain and after a while you dont feel it...

Like first you feel that pain much sharper, but not long and you dont even remember it! Now im talking about serious migrane that makes you wanna go into silenced room with no lights & voice. I got this bs mig that comes starts from the back of my eye :fsu: and takes your whole head over in awhile if you keep ignore it and dont immediately start to medicate yourself & rest :2cents:

I personally think Destroyer has some huge breeding potential as well, to this day, I have made several crosses using ether Destroyer fem, or male..
- Destroyer x PurpleKush (motarebel)
- Swazi Rooibart x Destroyer
- Powerplant x Destroyer

+ some beans of Malahazi (OriginalHaze x MalawiGold) xc Destroyer :D

Cannot be much more gratefull for you Charlie :respect:

Btw, we are going to see some of ^these^ growing very soon around globe, ill let you know when they get started and PM you an link to the grow´s :wink:

Dont know if the rest Destroyer pollen is still viable, but if so, im going to make some F2´s & also outcross my favorite cross of Neville´s Haze x Purp´s into Destroyer, just IF the pollen is still viable.....

Sorry if this gone too offtopic, just wanted that ppl start recognize CBG gear, nothing more, nothing less..

Vivá Lá CannaBiogen :woohoo:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like some dangerous herbalistic experience is waiting for the ride ...Swazi Rooibart x Destroyer sounds really interesting... the genes from the central continent are missing in Haze and i think the combination with destroyer will be insane. mexico/columbian/thai x african ...after smoking you will be probably a madman :wink:

Dubi & Charlie - you are truly fine mates ...making great work with our fav plant... also Raco you old amigo! :D

lasko

well,XyZ told me that they are very happy with the Cascadia x Destroyer!!
I havent tried it yet :
VirginHarvester,
It´s natural.A cut from indoors finished outdoors...I´ll post a couple of pics when I find them.And it just doesn´t look "gold" as the ACE Malawi does hehe
it looks "flesh" to me :D :D :D

Dr Leary,
I haven´t yet...but I did a PTK x Destroyer male f1 cross...and the beast seems to dominate all over...XyZ grew out some :D

Raco dont get me wrong :D its a one of the best weed i have tried in last years, its peppermint smell verry sticky :D
Very vigourus hibrid, growing like pure sativa.

Good work Spanish brothers! respect

lasko

grandsrin

Hi evry ones

Herbalistic you give some good idear, i ve got a fast malawi clone not very powerfull but with a long lasting high and a tripy effect. It can be a good idear to make a cross with destroyer.I like intercontinental strains idear .

A friend of mine have power plant, so i can make a cross with destroyer too ,do you 've ever test it?

Grandsrin

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Congratulations to Charlie and the whole Cannabiogen crew.

Ace and CannaBioGen are connected? I just harvested but, didn't want to post in another vendors showcase.

30 days veg and 90 days of 12/12. A couple of 19 inch, horizontal colas (as if I had more this size)

35769DS_1-16-9-TopColas-med.jpg

35769DS_1-17-9-Macro3A-med.jpg

35769DS_1-17-9-Macro4-med.jpg

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
It really might turn "dangerous" brother XyZ :D

grandsrin: Thanks for the compliment :yes: Yes, we popped some beans and had couple row´s of them growing before popo came and ripped the whole grow....... :mad: There did go some: PP x Dest. & Purp´s x Purplekush & Dest. x PK....

Here´s one "pack" of them... 2 from the upper left are Destroyer x PurpleKush, the one on upper right is Purp´s x PK and the down row are ALL PowerPlant x Destroyer...
http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=698224&size=big&sort=1&cat=500

Here´s a close-up of PP x Destroyer..
http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/12845Powerplant_x_Destroyer.JPGhttp://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/12845Powerplant_x_Destroyer.JPG

Sorry that I couldnt sort them pics, so you guys/gals can only see links :fsu: If anyone wants to make a little tutorial of how to post big pics, then this dum mofo called Herbalistic would be VERY grateful...

Btw.. I did put a photoalbum for ya, about my second Destroyer pheno ;)

Here´s some eyecandy for those, who have the strenght to click this F****N links.......

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Ok, different pheno.. She was "little" rootbounded before I transplanted her into 8 L of cocoloco, but I didnt give her time to get use into the new pot and flowered her straight -> lousy yield IMHO, but A+++++++ grade bud :yes:

Last time when I flowered a cut from her straight after rooting in 1.5 L of coco, did gave almost same end result, when talking about YIELD :biglaugh:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It´s all good, gotta love Charlie´s & Dubi´s work and we cannot forget you porRaco :wink:

Btw Freezerboy... Your nugs are looking TIGHT, glad to hear you got to sample her! Now give her a good cure and you will be amazed about the "places" she takes you :joint:

Thanks for the rep ppl, much appreciated coming from growers like you guys :yes:

4 Dragons

Sorry to hear that you too suffer from these horrible migraines! I know exactly what you mean with your description, sometimes it feels like my left eye is being crushed and then if I don't medicate right away my whole head gets taken over and I can't read or even think. Destroyer sounds like something I need! Did you grow out any of the crosses you made? The one with the Purple Kush must be a good painkiller and the one with the Swazi must be something special!
Thanks for the info!

4Dragons: Dont know if you actually was after this with your migrane question, but I am suffering from wicked migrane from time2time and what I have found while smoking Destroyer while on grane, is that it kinds of let you concentrate to pain and after a while you dont feel it...

Like first you feel that pain much sharper, but not long and you dont even remember it! Now im talking about serious migrane that makes you wanna go into silenced room with no lights & voice. I got this bs mig that comes starts from the back of my eye :fsu: and takes your whole head over in awhile if you keep ignore it and dont immediately start to medicate yourself & rest :2cents:

I personally think Destroyer has some huge breeding potential as well, to this day, I have made several crosses using ether Destroyer fem, or male..
- Destroyer x PurpleKush (motarebel)
- Swazi Rooibart x Destroyer
- Powerplant x Destroyer

+ some beans of Malahazi (OriginalHaze x MalawiGold) xc Destroyer :D

Cannot be much more gratefull for you Charlie :respect:

Btw, we are going to see some of ^these^ growing very soon around globe, ill let you know when they get started and PM you an link to the grow´s :wink:

Dont know if the rest Destroyer pollen is still viable, but if so, im going to make some F2´s & also outcross my favorite cross of Neville´s Haze x Purp´s into Destroyer, just IF the pollen is still viable.....

Sorry if this gone too offtopic, just wanted that ppl start recognize CBG gear, nothing more, nothing less..

Vivá Lá CannaBiogen :woohoo:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
If anyone wants to make a little tutorial of how to post big pics, then this dum mofo called Herbalistic would be VERY grateful...

Try this http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=108848

If that doesn't do it (it doesn't work for me)try these

Gallery-click on a pic, under that is the BB Code. Either copy and paste or click the larger pic for a still larger pic and copy that BB Code.

Examples (quote me to see the codes)
35769DS_1-3-9-FirstHaul-med.jpg

35769DS_1-3-9-FirstHaul.jpg

Album- Click pic and copy/paste the BB Code. There's only one code to find in the albums. Note original pic is 800x600. Only the Album code displays at full size

picture.php