What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

- RIP Andyo - Chat Moderator - par excellence - top grower too!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I received this message this morning from a good friend of Andyo's - that had been sent it by another good friend -

- This morning we managed to get his daughter to call the hospital and after I spoke to the nurses they took her phone into his room at the moment he can’t talk he can’t move his totally incapacitated and he is stuffed full of morphine because he’s in total pain but they managed to put the phone to his ear and I’m hoping that he was able to take in some of the stuff she said because she was saying daddy I love you were thinking about you you know so I’m hoping he managed to get some of it.
The nurses have said there’s not much time left a day or two that’s it mate I’m so sorry about this news.
Whatever happens I will keep you updated and you’re always welcome to call me
Just had a long conversation with gypsy he called from the UK and have updated him on everything
Just an absolutely horrible awful fucked-up situation -

- a couple of hours later I got a call from the friend who wrote that message - that gave me the bad new of Andyo's passing -

- RIP me old mate - you will long be remembered - and many thanks for the help/laughs/highs and lows we shared - for so many years -

- at least - at the end you had good care in a hospice near Bangkok - and passed on without much if any pain -

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
He has an interesting life story. From the difficult childhood taking him to Borstal. To the farm house down south and Wales. Moving to Spain, then Thailand, just one step ahead of the law. Where he built has home and intends to rest.

It was truly a movie.

RIP A. You will be missed.

Latest posts

Latest posts