What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pitfalls and Follies of an Obiden Presidency

med4u

Veteran
Join in the conversation as grampa Joe and the democrat suicide party stumble and stutter thru a chaotic and hectic attempt to destroy America....:tiphat:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Hey meds...whose your president???? yeah, you betcha....buahahahahaha

minds_I

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
let's see...

trumps first day in office..."my inauguration crowd was the biggest ever!"
joe...went to work,got some stuff done,didn't tweet about it...

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I'm curious about what he's gonna due about Antifa and what they're gonna due if he cracks down on 'em!

....... there's no free lunch and everyone wants to be paid back what they feel they are owed. ;)

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm curious about what he's gonna due about Antifa and what they're gonna due if he cracks down on 'em!

....... there's no free lunch and everyone wants to be paid back what they feel they are owed. ;)

He'll send out social workers , and guidance counselors.

What else can he do , police wouldn't be allowed to cuff the terrorists.Unless of course they use those pink furry ones they sell down at the adult novelty store. ;)

med4u

Veteran
let's see...

trumps first day in office..."my inauguration crowd was the biggest ever!"
joe...went to work,got some stuff done,didn't tweet about it...

bidens first day smokes 1000s of union jobs...pisses Canada off,now alberta suing us
nice job hannabil joe.

med4u

Veteran

first rule of antifa....don't mention George soros

oldhaole

Veteran
Oh look! A sore losers thread! Just what we all needed.

Med, do you even smoke weed? I've have never seen you start any weed related threads, I may be wrong, but you do seem to start quite a few political threads.

Yes, my dumb ass did indeed vote for Biden. Along with about seven million more of our fellow countrymen. Trump lost, you're gonna have to accept it. Screaming at the wind isn't gonna help. The country rejected Trump. They had enough, Biden is stable.

Look at the bright side. You will still get to watch your Orange Hero. The Senate's gonna put him on trial soon. Don't worry, the spineless Republicans will let him off the hook, it ain't like he's gonna be convicted.

Your gonna have at least four years in the political wilderness to practice yelling at the moon so next time around you may make sense. The wilderness isn't a bad place, it's a forge where the weak and spineless ideas are burned away, so your gonna have a fire that burns forever. You won't be cold, in fact you'll always be warm and toasty. It could even be hot as Hell.

Everybody is running away from Trump. His bankers, his lawyers, his accountants, everybody with a brain. I'm glad he still has people like you in his corner.

h.h.

Veteran
Hello all,

Yeah, I see your still pissed Biden kicked his ass. It is all good, ay? buahahahahaha

minds_I

Didn’t what’s his name say he’d have to leave the country if he lost to a Biden?

What is that losers name?

redlaser

Veteran
gettrumpybear.com stock is down to the 15” size only, 22” size along with 2020 hats and coins all sold out.

Should have been free bears for the faithful in a perfect world.

h.h.

Veteran
It’s a good place for them. Let them think they’re getting somewhere.
Oh look! A sore losers thread! Just what we all needed.

Med, do you even smoke weed? I've have never seen you start any weed related threads, I may be wrong, but you do seem to start quite a few political threads.

Yes, my dumb ass did indeed vote for Biden. Along with about seven million more of our fellow countrymen. Trump lost, you're gonna have to accept it. Screaming at the wind isn't gonna help. The country rejected Trump. They had enough, Biden is stable.

Look at the bright side. You will still get to watch your Orange Hero. The Senate's gonna put him on trial soon. Don't worry, the spineless Republicans will let him off the hook, it ain't like he's gonna be convicted.

Your gonna have at least four years in the political wilderness to practice yelling at the moon so next time around you may make sense. The wilderness isn't a bad place, it's a forge where the weak and spineless ideas are burned away, so your gonna have a fire that burns forever. You won't be cold, in fact you'll always be warm and toasty. It could even be hot as Hell.

Everybody is running away from Trump. His bankers, his lawyers, his accountants, everybody with a brain. I'm glad he still has people like you in his corner.

med4u

Veteran
LOSER works for me.
:bis:

attach.gif

Attachments

• bernie mittens.jpg
    bernie mittens.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 31