What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Woodworking/Rolling Trays

Leafandwood

Mahogany Worktop
7”x14”x2”

Heavy solid slab with cove profile side and bevel bottom.

Purpleheart x Maple Rolling Station
12” x 20”
1” thick Burl

Made for Jeff Lowenfels, famed cannabis grower in the organic community.

Wenge x Maple Rolling Station
12”x20”
Pocket Birdseye maple Burl with jar holder.

Leafandwood

on the Burl? No, I used a router for the bevel, couple passes.

12” x 22” x 3”

Purple Heart sapwood edging. Maple interior with Purple Heart Rolling area. Maple side splines. Corner Burl with 5mm hole for tool or poker. King size paper storage.

Leafandwood

Wenge Rolling Tray

Our true Collectors Station for a cannabis connoisseur features an all-in-one display and storage area with three glass jar holders for easy access and sampling. Each ergonomically design station comes with three clear glass jars.

DIMENSIONS: 22” wide 12” deep 7” tall

Wenge / Ivorywood w/ accent glass jar holder
About Wenge: Also known as African Rosewood, Wenge grows in swampy areas in Zaire, Cameroon, and Gaboon. Wenge is a extremely dense, hard and heavy wood known for its dark brown heartwood with fine, closely-spaced black lines.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
My rolling tray is coated with oil from scraping up the grindings to load into the 'cano chamber. Plastic cleans up with ethanol. How does the wood do?

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
nice to see tommy

i have meet him at amsterdam to high times cup and share a joint & small talk

CowboyTed

You bring beauty into our world, dear neighbor. Thank you for that!

Thanks also for the inspiration you've given me. I've been procrastinating on a rolling tray project, and you've relit my fire!

I just love your use of cool burl chunks with rough live edges. As soon as I finish typing, I'm gonna go dig through a big pile of Russian Olive burl that has some cool outer bark figure. I'll post up a photo of the tray you've inspired, when it's finished.

(Now I have to avoid procrastinating again.)