What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Woodworking/Rolling Trays

Leafandwood

Hello!

I’m a woodworker/cabinet maker, and I also grow at home, small hobby grow.

For the last two years I’ve been building custom rolling trays for clients and friends.

Here’s one out of maple and walnut.

picture.php

Attachments

• 3A3DBB15-6410-4949-8381-9946DA24AF59.jpg
    3A3DBB15-6410-4949-8381-9946DA24AF59.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 8A24924A-8A16-49ED-8D9F-B4DF4FBB6065.jpg
    8A24924A-8A16-49ED-8D9F-B4DF4FBB6065.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 75

Bobby Boucher

That’s beautiful, friend.

Much respect. Wood purchase.

I’m actually headed to the exotic lumberyard right now to build a drying box.

do-you-respect-wood-curb-your-enthusiasm-inspired-coasters-4-pack-torched-products-2581938831477_800x.jpg

Leafandwood

Thanks! I really enjoy building them, exploring new techniques, meeting people from all over. Doing my best to work on them every day.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Maybe some stash boxes / humidor and false bottom kind of stuff too. There are some cool RFID latches now that can make access pretty discreet. There is a steady market for 'pollen boxes' also.

Leafandwood

I’ve been building sifting trays, but to make a box seems to push it out of price range unless someone wants to really invest in something beautiful.

St. Phatty

REALLY BEAUTIFUL !

You can get a nice selection of hardwoods at Cut & Dried in Solana Beach, San Diego.

At least you could 20 years ago.

have you seen that scene in Breaking Bad where Jesse is making a beautiful wood stash box ?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really like the live edge on the walnut.

What tools are you using? I've inherited a shit ton from my late step father. But they're scattered about and stacked up in garage and house because I really don't have a place to put them.

I'd need a 20x20 shop for all of it. Which I hopefully will have someday. Maybe I should set up at least my router tables...

T

TheForgotten

Where are you located?
I'm thinking about the shipping if i got you to build me some..

You'll get PM ability after 50 posts then can discuss things privately if that's important to you....

T

TheForgotten

Hello Robert, i sent you an emai regarding a request for custom work, sorry for taking so long to reply.

Beautiful work BTW, very tasteful.... :tiphat:

F

Fermented

It's incredible to me how 98% of smokers/vapers don't use a rolling tray or box when prepping their herb!..I like things in one place, nothing is worse than trying to find that lighter or packet of papers when you want a smoke.

When I want to get high, I reach over, grab my tray which contains everything I might need : grinder, scissors, dry herb vape (Verb..I mostly use this now so I don't smell up the neighborhood, it works really well!), papers, a small glass wood pipe, pokers, my hash pipe (a Jack Herer! I love the swivel lid which is what you definitely need when smoking hash), screw top aluminum storage containers for the smoke-ables, lighter etc...and of course a flat area with low sides for prepping the bud.

I like your work. The contrast between walnut and maple looks great.

F

Fermented

American walnut is one of my favorite woods. I have a RYOT dugout that is made from the most beautiful walnut burl wood, when you hold it in your hand and slightly change the angle, you see grain becomes "deep" & three dimensional...beautiful like an opal!

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
high

Good job looking nicely

maybe resin screen laver make sense or dude .,?

Latest posts

Latest posts