What's new

Bodhi Seeds

Treevly

I can't find a (non-Instagram) website for Bodhi. Some vendors sell the stuff, but the information I see is the scantiest in the business, basically it's a list of the strain names, period. Is there somewhere I should be looking?
Thank you.

I

i0dineAlf

I can't find a (non-Instagram) website for Bodhi. Some vendors sell the stuff, but the information I see is the scantiest in the business, basically it's a list of the strain names, period. Is there somewhere I should be looking?
Thank you.

Bodhi does not have a website.

His instagram is @plantmoreseeds

You can use #bodhiseeds to search for pictures with descriptions.

There are lots of bodhi threads on icmag, roll it up etc.

Here is an example:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=62677&page=1201

Have a great weekend! :blowbubbles:

'Boogieman'

I have tried looking up bodhiseeds on Instagram but I'm clueless as how to use it, do I need an Instagram account?

bodhi is'nt big on advertisement if you listen to his podcasts his thought process is that the seeds speak for themselves in regards to quality.

there are lots of people willing to help you learn more about certain strains if you ask.
i have done alot of research on bodhis strains but doing a thorough search for them online and then asking if you are still uncertain about them is a good way to learn more.

Last edited:

Treevly

Thanks for those replies. Even on the site of seedsman and others there is almost a complete absence of description of Bodhi product. Far be it from me to critique his approach, there are hundreds of breeders. Thanks again.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Somethings he has more descriptions for than others, ********** is a good site as well for descriptions but doesn't have everything, there are different seedbanks with his gear and some have more descriptions than others, he has a website as well that is you google greenbodhi you are sure to find out what I am talking about he also doesn't give huge long descriptors but if you send him a message he's pretty cool about getting back and answering, super nice guy.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
B r e e d b a y (rip) that's the home for bodhi : he's grow reports, dailies info,hundreds of friends etc... Now it's closed, so many lost informations..

bre.edbay is back its now .org instead of .com
remove the dot after the first e

also se.edfinder.eu is good source of info for bodhi strains i think limeygreen was trying to point that out but got censored
remove the dot after the first e

Last edited:

sdd420

Veteran
the more i reasearched bodhi the more respect i had for him and the more packs of him i purchased, i think i own more bodhi seeds than any other breeder

Since he tests everything....anything you get will be awesome ....seriously just read up and buy in confidence. Also I wait for the bogo sale like glg has right now!

M

moose eater

Check James Bean Co. if you haven't. Many of his products there just list the crosses (parentage), but a few used to have descriptions beyond that, if I recall correctly. And they have pages and pages of Bodhi's beans there.

They've also been good folks to do business with.

I asked here at IC several times re. Bodhi's Columbian red sativa beans, and got ZERO feed-back from anyone. Would still love to have someone (or more than one person) who's grown that, tell me what the outcome was.

Maybe it was my toothpaste?

RobFromTX

Does anyone know why the Bodhi Seeds info thread was removed? There sure was a lot of helpful information on there, nice pictures too

Latest posts

Latest posts