What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 1 strain every grower must try?

CaptainDankness

I can't do it, you got the Berries, Diesels, OG's, Chems, Skunks, Haze's, White's, Purple's, Afghans, NL's, etc. So many different families of herb there is no one strain.

WelderDan

Veteran
Blueberry. And you'll either search endlessly for the right plant, only to give up in frustration, or find it the first few seeds you pop.

Drewsif

I just named a strain after you OP. Jagernaut. Crazy rich bagseed from Purple Hindu. Another must try gene pool.

Here are some of my favorites:

Blueberry

Girl Scout Cookies

Cherry Pie Kush

Mango Kush

GG4

Chemdog

C99

There is no # 1... anything will get old and boring if that is all you’re smoking. Variety is the spice of life!

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think everybody should be forced to grow mexican brick weed so they have an appreciation of how far we've come. :D

Dankwolf

Akron bud (aka snow)

Critacal mass

Old school,c99

Tangie ( Cali-o)

Ogkb 2.0

Dj blue berry

Chocalope

Nevels haze

Sour diesel

Mass super skunk

And,many other that I can't remember

Also for a all should try some old school land race just so you can see where it all started.

Latest posts

Latest posts