What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains with Low THC (12% and Under) with NO CBD!

HillBillyAlien

Been trying to find strains with low thc around 5% to 12% with no cbd. everything i seem to find in seed banks it has a 1:1 ratio of thc/cbd, i have looked into landraces but i see lab reports of it being right then 15% on some strains or could just be the kick ass pheno they found? not sure what strains would help me in this find. hopefully you all can help in! thanks!

I know AutoFlowers has this like lowryder but i'm only looking for photos!

T

Teddybrae

Should be easy to get a low-thc plant without cbd's. just throw some seeds in the garden and ignore them until end of season.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ACE Honduras and others there. Real Seed Co has several. No point to it, just smoke less of the more potent ones.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
ACE Honduras and others there. Real Seed Co has several. No point to it, just smoke less of the more potent ones.
I agree:Nepal, guatemala Ethiopian by ace.. Like all the menu by real Seed company.. . Also in delicatessen catalogue u can find low thc plants..

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
If all you're gonna do is smoke joints, then grow any old average plants and just don't manicure them. The leaves will dilute the smoke. Or, blend your bud with other herbs?

Oregonism

Anything with Blackberry in it. :laughing:

Seriously though I hold onto an old skunk that tested at 13%. But the terp profile will hang with anything if let over 70 days.....Thc only without a good bio-assay could send a project like this off the tracks real quick tho.....:ying:

HalfArsedFarmer

May I suggest Brainstorm from Dutch Passion.
It's an NL#5 x Haze and comes in around 12-14%

I grew it the end of last year and it was still as solid as I remember it.
Bullet proof & a selection to smoke for 10 feminized €60

I got plenty of strains with that low THC and no CBD. THey are all from africa. Once my inboxing is enabled on here pop me a mail otherwise hit me up on instagram(just search for my username). Can send you quite a few if you are willing to pay the shipping :)
The strains you can lookup are: Swazi Gold, Tarrie, Rooibaard. I'd bet that most of them are under 10% but the high is very cerebral and by no means a laid back high if you aren't used to it.