What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hashish price compared to herb?

F

Frylock

Hi peoples,

I was curious what price hashish is in your part of the world, in comparison to regular flowers?

I don't really know much about 'dabs' and super concentrates and what price they are sold for but i'm more interested in old style pressed hashish price.... if that's even very common anymore?

I have never bought hashish for myself, just made it.... i usually give some away to a lucky few, but was wondering what it would even be worth per gram etc.?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's been a long time since I saw regular old pressed hash.

Iirc, I was paying 20-25 dollars a gram for it.

But this was probably 20-25 years ago.

QQNPK

Here in sweden the average streetprice per gram of hashish is 11-13$ and buds are about 16$ a gram, thats having no contacts. You can usually get really good hashish 100g for like 600$ , weed is always pricy.. if its good you can expect to pay up to 1000$ for 100g but it depends on your contacts of course but good weed is usually really hard to find here.:tiphat:

Pic the hash im smoking as we speak lol, pretty good not thw beat but definately not the worst.

QQNPK

Bleh of course i forgot the pic and cant edit yet :peacock:

Attachments

• 20190607_131953.jpg
    20190607_131953.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 19
J

jaded1

Hash is a lot cheaper than bud here but isn't that much of a difference between the 2 strength wise these days.Some of the dutch and Moroccan hashes that come around are very potent compared to what was around in the 80/90's.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
That is exactly the point. Why buy hash? Well, in the old days it was because 'my hash is one hit shit'. Well who cares, all the pot is one hit these days.

Personally, I love the taste of hash so I make it myself but as for retail sales, the price would be about the same as for flowers so why bother with the hassle.

F

Frylock

Thanks for the input.

I did think i read somewhere a few years ago that people were paying more for dried flowers than hash which baffled me, but i guess it just means people prefer potent flowers more than hashish in general.

QQNPK

Thanks for the input.

I did think i read somewhere a few years ago that people were paying more for dried flowers than hash which baffled me, but i guess it just means people prefer potent flowers more than hashish in general.

Also, its because in europe the biggest producer of hash is marocco, and its so easily smuggled in to the rest of europe via spain usually, and in the case of sweden we got denmark with christiania they produce alot of hash. But another contributing factor is that the hash grom marocoo is often "a little of that and a little of this" its not a refined hash as you guys make in the US with top strains. The maroccan hash can be shitty hybrids and a mix of finished and not finished flower. I prefer flower over hash anyday, if its not home made hash :tiphat:

PDX Dopesmoker

Shatter $10/g and dank seedless bud $10/8th, those are "legal" recreational retail prices (tax included) in Portland currently. I think I say $5 grams of real hash pretty recently too. Gotta go to the east side of town for that kind of deal though, at least 10 blocks east of the river.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
I live in north Italy. Moroccan hash and Albanian herb are in all the city's square. A lot of guys go directly in Morocco ketama to buy kilos for the market. First class of Morocco (similar to a bubble hash or iceolator.. Full melt) cost 1/2euros in ketama.. Sell in square italy for 12/18 euros... 100 grams of Albanian sinsemilla its sell in the square for 3/6 euros.... Indoor first class herb its sell for 7/10 euros for 100 grams.. 10/15 uros for a gram
You can find bubble hash for 20/25 euros a gram, bho or rosis for 40/60euros a gram.
Prices are very similar to amsterdam

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Prohibitionland Virginia, USA- last time I saw old-school pressed hash was 5 or 6 years ago. Meth head with biker ties selling brown hash $25 a g.
Pressed hash is rare here.
Probably only seen it less than a dozen times in my life. But I've never had great connects into that world
Wax, and shatter pour in from legal states. Alot of "shattered dreams" brand.
Never saw any of that old-school black hash oil. First "oil" I saw was wax 4 years ago . $80 a g. Now it's around $35 to $40.
I just make it with trim for home consumption.

F

Frylock

I just put the sugar trim into a plastic tub and then put the tub in the freezer.
Then after a few hours take it out and shake it until a lot of the sandy resin piles up in the corner of the tub.
I sift that through a silk screen then use hot water in a bottle to press it all together.... really easy.
I could even skip the silk screen step if i was lazy.

Latest posts

Latest posts