What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why is Ciroc the most expensive vodka....

superx

Veteran
I would hate to think how you feel about the owners of grey goose then...

Crying in your glass

noknees

it's made from grapes, for starters. it was a superior product before rap.

patron OTOH, is all marketing.

shithawk420

Veteran
it's made from grapes, for starters. it was a superior product before rap.

patron OTOH, is all marketing.

I thought patron was tequila?

Either way most alcohol is all about marketing.believe me.i know what's good and what's not.best stuff I ever had taste wise came from an 80 year old trucker his 90 year old sister that buried it in the ground for 2 years when I was living in Georgia.it was supposedly muscutine wine and I have to assume what I was told was true cause I never had anything like it or seen anything like it.i don't recall getting a buzz part but the taste was what I remember.

As a semi expert who spent tens of thousands of dollars on alcohol,just drink what you like.if some famous person has to tell you what you like to drink then quit drinking.you are just drinking for the label.ive been on both sidesdrink the hardest balls to the get you drunk moonshine and 20 dollars a shot single malt whiskey.not kidding.thats what my cousin says he charges at his fancy bar.

Point is,anyone that drinks booze cause of a label is an idiot.hopefully gonna booze free starting monday.unless it's a perfectly stored bottle of a certain year,booze has NO REASON to be over 3 or 4 hundred dollars.if I'm wrong please explain why

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I drink Sobieski vodka, have had Ciroc and others.

Sobieski is similar to Belvedere vodka, it's rye.

Ciroc is distilled four times, Sobieski originally was distilled four times,
but we all know that's silly.

Latest posts

Latest posts