What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dynavap ?

superx

Veteran
Will soaking resinous dynavap in warm milk clean the dynavap while making bangh?

I don't see why not, I use milk to clean my titanium grinder.

I use the milk for making hot coco drinks, the affect takes a while to creap up on you but when it does its numbness all over, i usually have to literally peel myself of the couch and then its of to snooze land, i do get quite a cotton mouth from it but well worth it and my grinder is all shiny and new looking...

Slim Pickens

Veteran
the dynavap 'M' is on sale at POTV for $50
https://www.planetofthevapes.com/pages/dynavap-vaporizers
Do yourself a favor, get one.

I didn't see this thread in time.I tried getting one 10 days ago or so (around 8-20).They were out of stock.I will watch and see what happens later in the year (Black Friday or Christmas).Do people move up (upgrade)from the "M" model?I'd entertain the notion of buying a used one (M or whatever) if I ever were to stumble upon a used one for sale....:)

dddaver

Veteran
I didn't see this thread in time.I tried getting one 10 days ago or so (around 8-20).They were out of stock.I will watch and see what happens later in the year (Black Friday or Christmas).Do people move up (upgrade)from the "M" model?I'd entertain the notion of buying a used one (M or whatever) if I ever were to stumble upon a used one for sale....:)

Definitely. Almost as addicting as growing. I designed and built my own vape that hits as hard as any joint I ever smoked. Better. And I use an induction heater. No flame. No ash. Just AVB to BAKE cookies with.

Peruse this. I think some a bit much, but so what? https://*******************/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-2106

Edit: Link won't work because first word in address is a curse word.. It's F U C K combustion dot com/

Latest posts

Latest posts