What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IDRT- That's an old pic of Sour I threw up for giggles bro...Sorry for the confusion, but she is pretty ain't she? Hope all is well with you bro...Time to crack some seeds eh? =)

Here are the ChemDxBlueMoonshine...One looks like it's gonna go a while.

And the usual ECSD filling up a corner...
She never lets me down.

What has let me down????? TIMER ...AGAIN....un-fucking-believable right?? WELLLLL, I wake up to get a glass of H20 last night and.....hmmm....I hear a BALLAST running...New timer went into "I'm gunna get stuck ON" mode...unreal. Never had such bad luck w/ timers in my life....SOOOO we'll see if these gals don't just spit out a few herms on me...I'm sure the Sour will, she doesn't dig shit like that very much...Thank god this is just a Summer Bummer run, I would be losing my cool if all this bad luck came during the winter months....
Peace y'all, sorry for bitching, AGAIN....
MP

luv2garden

picture.php

MP,

If your plants were some hotties at a club in my prime I would have easeally tried to picked them up, cause they're gorgeous!!!
can't wait to taste the Sour Dzzzz!.

L2G

I

idoreallytry

thx and yes it is jst abot that time,,,next monday i start more,,,haven't made p y mind decisionsdecisions,,,peace

AbbieDoobie

OK...decided to come up for air to say that the ECSDv3 was 'laced pot', dude, compared to what I have now. What I have now doesn't even compare. Rez had a golden touch on that one. Sounds like SSSDH might be the next one to get from Rez. The key is finding that 1 outta 100 pheno that is even better than the clone. It happened on my first pack of ECSDv3 apparently. Didn't really happen this time. But, nevertheless, the recent grow produced some interesting results. It's great herb, don't get me wrong, but that girl was the best out of about a dozen or more varieties I've grown out. Was also fond of Soma's NYCD and Reeferman's Love Potion.

~Abbie :joint:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LUV2, you lucked out w/ those seeds ! Congrats again and thanks fer swinging through.

Thanks 5LG, ppprrreciate yer kind words bro.

Decisions Decisions IDRT, tough livin' =)

ABBIE, good to see you out from under the clouds. You got any more Alpha seeds left? Maybe you'll find another gem. I'm sure yer still smoking good, it sure looks bombtastic.

Whattup Swampy? How is that Jack?

AbbieDoobie

Yep, I got 6 seeds each of CHD and AD. So I'll be startin' 12 seeds next, instead of just 8. I've kept them inside my bedroom in a sealed jar. Hopefully I'll have 100% germ on those. But, just in case, I've got 12 instead of just 8. See the method to my madness? The AD is real good, it is a fuller high than the CHD if you know what I mean. CHD seems to be all in the head, where AD is the whole enchilada so to speak. Damn, now I'm hungry. :abduct:

AbbieDoobie

Screw that! My teeth work just fine, dammit! I actually had some beans and greens, couple glasses of wine, yogurt for dessert. Now doesn't that sound delicious?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That potato soup was fine lookin' lol.

MP that OG is lookin tight! Hope the CD x BM come about soon. I want to pop them in the near future and would love to know what I am in store for. Keep rockin this grow man.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Phil...I still got 5 beans of the CDxBM to crack, I'm only choosing from 2 gals outta 6 beans this round...Sad to say, I think the keeper from this pack is in the last 5 beans...I could be wrong, we'll see...good luck w/ yers bro, I'm sure they'll love yer setup...

Abbie, don't lie bro...we all know you don't have any teeth:yoinks: Beans, greens, wine and yogurt....what a mix bro...

D

DJXXPLATINUM

found you again!!!!! i turned on my sniffer and the lemon funk steered me to this thread!!! wtf strain is that finished bud a couple of pages back!!! wassup abbie that sssdh sounds sweet to me also!!!! peace djxx

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whattup DJ...welcome bro, welcome...That is a pic of ECSD, from my last chop...I still got about 20ish grams of her, and she is smoking like candy at this point...=) I'm hoping the OGbx1 compliments her well....Thanks for stopping in bro!

Updates soon, I know I've been crazy lazy, and crazy BUSY...
MP

D

DJXXPLATINUM

smoking like candy huh!!!! sweet just add some lemon funk(og) to it!!!! there goes my blood pressure again!!!!! peace djxx

C

cellardweller

yeah, what Abbie said!
I came here lookin for pics, but there's all this talk of potato soup and dentures!
is this the geriatric forum??
am I on the right website??
:laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts