Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Serious Seeds > Bgb finally pops the new bubblegum

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
Bgb finally pops the new bubblegum Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-09-2017, 10:42 PM #1
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Bgb finally pops the new bubblegum

Hello members

It's me again

Growing some new reworked bubblegum from serious seeds this time I'm glad to have you all reading along

Thanks for passing through and I look forward to sharing this grow with you all so unless there's any questions I'm gonna put em in water in the morning people

STAY safe out there and all American members who are being tormented by these hurricanes I just want you to know I'm thinking if you
So all my positive thoughts and healing rays going out to you all

NAMESTAE
bigganjabud is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:33 AM #2
Outcold

Outcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really nice
This is fun with all the Bubblegum threads happening!
Best of luck with your grow.
OC

Serious Seeds re-worked BubbleGum, Archives SpaceFace, Richard Williams Seed Co Back to the Congo and Serious Seeds Kali Mist https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338005
Outcold is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:23 AM #3
Guy Brush

Guy Brush has a spectacular aura aboutGuy Brush has a spectacular aura aboutGuy Brush has a spectacular aura aboutGuy Brush has a spectacular aura about
Did already someone find a bubblegum pheno in the new bubblegum line?
Guy Brush is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:28 AM #4
hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy is a glorious beacon of lighthazyfontazy is a glorious beacon of lighthazyfontazy is a glorious beacon of lighthazyfontazy is a glorious beacon of lighthazyfontazy is a glorious beacon of lighthazyfontazy is a glorious beacon of lighthazyfontazy is a glorious beacon of lighthazyfontazy is a glorious beacon of lighthazyfontazy is a glorious beacon of lighthazyfontazy is a glorious beacon of lighthazyfontazy is a glorious beacon of light
dont mind me

Old 09-10-2017, 12:56 PM #5
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
[quote=Outcold;8052257]This is fun with all the Bubblegum threads happening!
Best of luck with your grow.

Cheers Mate thank you for passing through I don't remember bumping into you before and I'm allways eager to chat with other members

Guy Brush Did already someone find a bubblegum pheno in the new bubblegum line?

As far as I know no one's chopped yet mate but I'm up for looking for one, the grows that I've seen have been pretty uniform if I'm honest, HOWEVER one lucky popper has found a triple headed pheno!!!

hazyfontazy dont mind me

Hazy my old China how ya doing mate

Well I've literally just put the pips in the water so I rekon this diarys about ready for its first photo in about 36-48hrs

Namestae
bigganjabud is online now Quote

Old 09-10-2017, 07:09 PM #6
Outcold

Outcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really nice
I recently ran Serious Seeds re-worked Bubblegum regulars.
I had 3 females and 2 phenos.
Both were non-descript sweet with a bit of cat-piss at the end of the smell/taste.
None were Bubblegum, sadly.
Regardless they are all exemplary in quality with regard to ease of grow, structure, looks during grow, high, taste/smell. I've chosen my keeper mom and will be starting round 3 with her soon enough.
Hoping someone finds Bubblegum!!!

Serious Seeds re-worked BubbleGum, Archives SpaceFace, Richard Williams Seed Co Back to the Congo and Serious Seeds Kali Mist https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338005
Outcold is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2017, 07:27 PM #7
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcold View Post
I recently ran Serious Seeds re-worked Bubblegum regulars.
I had 3 females and 2 phenos.
Both were non-descript sweet with a bit of cat-piss at the end of the smell/taste.
None were Bubblegum, sadly.
Regardless they are all exemplary in quality with regard to ease of grow, structure, looks during grow, high, taste/smell. I've chosen my keeper mom and will be starting round 3 with her soon enough.
Hoping someone finds Bubblegum!!!

Well I've got a lot of seed at the moment and tbh I'm basically going to run a whole bubblegum tent in the hope of finding a strawberry bubblegum pheno mate

If I do or don't it's all part of the fun mate popping beans and growing green

Old 09-10-2017, 08:02 PM #8
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER is a jewel in the roughDARKSIDER is a jewel in the roughDARKSIDER is a jewel in the roughDARKSIDER is a jewel in the roughDARKSIDER is a jewel in the roughDARKSIDER is a jewel in the roughDARKSIDER is a jewel in the roughDARKSIDER is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Tagging along bgb received my testers too, but will be a while before they are popped xmas time. anyways all the best with these keeping an eye on your journals looking a ok
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2017, 12:27 AM #9
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post
Tagging along bgb received my testers too, but will be a while before they are popped xmas time. anyways all the best with these keeping an eye on your journals looking a ok
Yo darksider maaaaaan how you doing bro?

I went to an event the other week and maaaaaan you should see the seeds I got man

Il send you a pm, loads of diarys coming up man

Old 09-11-2017, 03:33 PM #10
bigganjabud

4 out of 4 have hit the bottom of the cup

I do get excited looking for that first sign of life

Hopefully all survive