First I needed some sterile water, so I put a few cups of RO water in the bottom of the pressure cooker along with a glass jar and lid. This was cooked @15 psi for 20 minutes. I let this cool and then poured the water into the sterilized jar for later.
Next I made a 5% bleach solution with a drop of detergent. This was also sterilized in the pressure cooker @15 psi for 20 minutes.
The two jars were allowed to cool. Then, I gave them a five minute wash in luke warm tap water through a mesh strainer.
After the rinse, they were put in a glass container and washed with the bleach solution for one minute. The seeds was strained through the strainer and washed two more times. Then, the seeds were put back in the container and rinsed with the sterile water for five minutes. Again, they were strained and rinsed two more times.
Finally they were covered with sterile water and allowed to soak in the cupboard for the next 24 hours.