Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > " Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K "

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
" Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K " Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2014, 09:05 PM #1
gmanwho
I drink coffee before i goto bed, I dream in fast Forward.

gmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud of
" Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K "

Well not sure if there is really a thousand colas in the room, I'd say pretty close. Figured its been awhile an finally have something to show. Moved to a legal state. I am a caregiver an so is my wife.

The room: 100 amp service. 9x16 sealed flower area. Almost 10ft ceilings.
6 1000w e-papillons w/ phillips double ended growmaster bulbs. (originally had 8 lights, to bright, removed 2)
Seintal controller set Co2 to 1200ppm. Think its a 4 burner cap co2 generator.
Mist system to maintain 58-60 rh.

Lights are spaced for a 4x5 foot print. Still on 600w setting only

2 26k btu window ac's, 1 36k btu Mitsubishi Mr slim Split ac. The ac is a high efficiency model. The best ac i have ever owned!!!!!! Good down to 4deg F. outdoor temp.

Winter time it seems all i need to run is the split ac. When summer hits i will turn on the window units as needed. maintaining a 82degf room lights on. 70 lights off.

Rubber roof lined floor. Rubber goes about 4" up the walls

modified ebb& gro system. 24 5 gal buckets with 3/4" lines.

3 separate cap flood controllers modified for a 5 gall bucket system. each controller controls 8 buckets. 64 gal rez. each controller is 3 hrs off of each other allowing to utilize a flood an drain schedule.

floods every 3 hours for 30 mins. 5-6 days between rez changes. ph swing from 5.2-6.0. Try to maintain about 5.6ph, .2 lower then the last runs ive done.

City water at 160ppm, 4 stage filtered.
running GH micro bloom ratio. 6/9 to 8/10
Gh Cal magic @ 8 mil per gal
floralicious bloom @5 mil per gal
Earth juice micro blast @8 mil
Earth juice catalyst @5mil per gal
Agisil powdered silica at 75% recommended
Maxicrop liquid seaweed w/iron @5 mil per gal

5 mill per gall of pk-10-11 from about 8-10days into flower
Heavy 16 foliar feed cal supplement at recommended

floating tea bag in rez contains, 1 cup ewc, 2 tbsp of mycorhizae, 2 tbsp of azomite trace minerals, 2 tbsp kelp meal,1 tbsp sp-90 90% humic acid powder. change this out every 2 weeks or so.

some photos from about 12 days ago, pre flower fill out.

More to come...............

b-safe

Last edited by gmanwho; 11-27-2014 at 11:05 PM.. Reason: grammer
gmanwho is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2014, 09:06 PM #2
gmanwho

gmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud of
some photos from few days ago with no orange glow. prob like 6-8 days into flower

More to come...............

b-safe
gmanwho is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2014, 09:07 PM #3
gmanwho

running stardawg corey cut, sfv, chacos ecsd an sour bx( sourgrapes), sour bubble. testing 3 new lavender bx's i made a few years back. There is also one tester of karmagentics headbanger.

There are a couple huge stardawgs in here. About 5ft tall an 36-40in round, maybe 80 tops per plant.
24" an 30" grow though supports through out the room. They are now hidden under the canopy.
Some have 4ft tall 4inx4in metal fencing.

gmanwho is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2014, 09:13 PM #4
chefbudz

chefbudz has a spectacular aura aboutchefbudz has a spectacular aura aboutchefbudz has a spectacular aura aboutchefbudz has a spectacular aura about
That's something to be Thankful for.
chefbudz is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2014, 09:14 PM #5
chefbudz

chefbudz has a spectacular aura aboutchefbudz has a spectacular aura aboutchefbudz has a spectacular aura aboutchefbudz has a spectacular aura about
Happy thanksgiving.
chefbudz is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2014, 09:15 PM #6
marrdogg
Banned

marrdogg has much to be proud ofmarrdogg has much to be proud ofmarrdogg has much to be proud ofmarrdogg has much to be proud ofmarrdogg has much to be proud ofmarrdogg has much to be proud ofmarrdogg has much to be proud ofmarrdogg has much to be proud ofmarrdogg has much to be proud ofmarrdogg has much to be proud ofmarrdogg has much to be proud of
Nice set up will be checking this one out. What strains you running? Also how you digging those epaps . Running two myself first run with them.
marrdogg is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2014, 09:28 PM #7
gmanwho

thanks for the praise everyone!!!

I have to say i am veryyyyy ..... veryyyyyyy impressed with my new humidifier system

Purchased cool mist patio misters designed to cool the area in out door patios. (ebay) They run on regular water pressure. I removed 3 of the 5 misters. 5 misters was way to much. They are 1/4 poly hose, so i was able to get fittings for the retrofit at the big box store. I placed the mister's about 8 ft from each other.

Just a fyi , if you get these misters, you cannot take the hose out of the misting fitting if you want to. you have to cut an leave a few inches before an after the fitting so you can splice in the new 1/4in hose. I am not sure if you can find the misting fittings sold in a " T " or elbow. That way you can customize it to your room.

there is a 120v solenoid to turn on an off the water. I have an autopilot controller regulating the humidity.

the misters are amazing. i get no puddling anywhere. just a few drips off the misters when they shut down.

One less thing i have to fill /watch/ maintain in the room. filling the humidifier every day was getting old. hearing people replacing fogger discs. or running pipe throughout the room to help disperse the fog. these mister seem the way to go, atleast at this point.

It is a very humble feeling to see the room today. its about 2 years in the making.

b-safe

gmanwho is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2014, 09:37 PM #8
gmanwho

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrdogg View Post
Nice set up will be checking this one out. What strains you running? Also how you digging those epaps . Running two myself first run with them.

i think i was editing the post an adding the strains when you replied. check to my 3rd post i think..

i like the e-paps. last run i noticed some nice density from them. they seem to push the plants harder therefore you need to feed heavier. i feel i get more light at lower wattage settings then my old hortiluxes. gotta keep the lights higher over the canopy

building another room 16x20.

b-safe
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2014, 10:47 PM #9
cyat

cyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of light
fucking wicked!
cyat is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2014, 03:44 AM #10
noyd666
OUTLAWS GREEN ROOMS.

noyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivor
yep not wrong, fuk'n wicked.
noyd666 is offline Quote