Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Bump This Thread If Your High 3

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Zamnesia
Bump This Thread If Your High 3 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2012, 07:53 AM #1
joe fresh

joe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to behold
Bump This Thread If Your High 3

was asked to start this thread, and i figure since im high 24/7 and smoke like a mad man(almost a QP a week), figured why not, lol

Quote:
NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT, HE WILL LOWER YOU TO HIS LEVEL AND BEAT YOU BY EXPERIENCE
The Fresh spot

Phytophythora - "The Plant Destroyer"

Pythium Root Rot in Soil and Hydroponic Applications

Salt Tolerance of Plants in Soil

Pour Thru Method for testing soil PH and EC

Substrate pH: Getting it Right for Your Crops

Marijuana Documentaries
joe fresh is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:05 AM #2

9677846 will become famous soon enough9677846 will become famous soon enough
im high
but on another note (long pause) you smoke a fucking shit ton of pot
props, any edibles?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:14 AM #3
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
wakey bakeyyyy

got a job interview in 2 hrs
THC123 is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2012, 08:14 AM #4
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

a QP a week??? I smoke about a QO per week, a gram a day of the good shit keeps my pain and spasms @ bay, if I smoke much more then I almost feel like I'm abusing meds, I'll also build up my tolerance level if I overindulge making it that much more difficult to medicate properly.

Stoner4Life is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:25 AM #5
joe fresh

joe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to beholdjoe fresh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9677846 View Post
im high
but on another note (long pause) you smoke a fucking shit ton of pot
props, any edibles?

sometimes...i find they five you a body buzz....last time i made some, i took a liter of sunflower seed oil and infused 1 lb of trim and small buds...then made 2-3 batches of cookies....

i fucked the recipe a bit because it called for butter and not oil, so the cookies were hard i did not eat them all...

a few days later i was not home, and i had about 6 cookies left on the table that i was planning on either giving away or throwing away they were rock hard....

so im not home and my mom decides to pop over with her friend to see me and my dogs(she has a key incase), and her friend sks if she could have some cookies, before my mon could answer she took on and started eating it....my mom knowing what they were and seeing how "help yourself" her friend was said sure have em all if you want.....

so on the way home she ate 5 of the 6(her walk home was like 10 min).....so she ate a lotta cookies in a real short time....and she dont smoke or consume weed,....man i never seen any one soo fucked up...it was fucking hilarious...she didnt mind she liked it....but her husband was fucking pissed and wanted to kill my mom thinking my mom forced it on her...lol

long story, but funny...and even funnier if you were there, lol

on another note....yeah i smoke alot...i dont really notice the difference in highs of different weeds as im always high, but im one of those dude where you really cant tell if they are high until you get close and get a whif...lol

if i had to say i use for any med reason...i got serious anger issues when im not high...like to the point of seeing red and nothing or no one has any value including myself....when im high and constantly high this doesnt exist...at all...im actualy one of the nicest most generous ppl i know and ppl tell me all the time...also i would say depression, anxiety, sleep issues, stress, and last but not least....boredom, lol...

....but ya i do realize i do smoke a bit too much...too much to me is when it starts to affect other aspects of your life......how it badly afects me is i hate the way the general society looks down on weed, and i dont like the way ppl look at me if im smoking in public and scared to get booked again considering im on probation, so i keep to myself and dont get out much....i would like to get out more if i knoew i wasnt gonna get harrased by the cops or snitched out for smoking a joint....so is it me or society.....
Quote:
NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT, HE WILL LOWER YOU TO HIS LEVEL AND BEAT YOU BY EXPERIENCE
The Fresh spot

Marijuana Documentaries

Old 03-05-2012, 08:11 PM #6
SpayceRayce
Banned

Location: In a world where little girls are free to cover their faces in slices of ham
SpayceRayce is just really niceSpayceRayce is just really niceSpayceRayce is just really niceSpayceRayce is just really niceSpayceRayce is just really niceSpayceRayce is just really niceSpayceRayce is just really niceSpayceRayce is just really niceSpayceRayce is just really niceSpayceRayce is just really nice
To beginnings.
SpayceRayce is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2012, 10:14 PM #7
Midnite Toker

Midnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant future
O.k. not yet....wait for the exhale.....ahh!

I know it's only rock and roll, but I like it.

Midnite Toker is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2012, 10:53 PM #8
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

bump

ran into a friend w/some trippy sativa and I can't seem to come off of the high right now, I'd like to go to the store for a cup of joe and chat w/the coffee crew but I don't want to look anyone in the eyes, a sort of racy paranoia buzz.

EDIT:
If I don't come down soon I'll miss playing my daily 3#'s, I'm really glad none of this was for sale, I can't spend consecutive days like this.

Last edited by Stoner4Life; 03-05-2012 at 11:12 PM..
Stoner4Life is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2012, 11:02 PM #9
sso

sso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of lightsso is a glorious beacon of light
shit, id have to bump this every day,

still, joe, fresh, im curious, 17g every day? all joints? (i find i smoke 3 times more with joints than gravity bongs, even 4 times as much, found that bit of a waste considering my production capabilities,i still like joints more, but i get just as high with much less, using gravity bongs) (i smoke about 3g per day, 18 years of toking, somewhat for my bipolar, but mostly because i enjoy it)

how are the lungs with that much smoke? and how long time smoking?

(im totally just curious, you happy, me happy and toke on )
sso is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2012, 11:02 PM #10
joe fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoner4Life View Post

bump

ran into a friend w/some trippy sativa and I can't seem to come off of the high right now, I'd like to go to the store for a cup of joe and chat w/the coffee crew but I don't want to look anyone in the eyes, a sort of racy paranoia buzz.

i feel the same way all the time, lol....except with peeps i know and know me, lol.....
Quote:
The Fresh spot

Marijuana Documentaries