Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Going to Israel

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies Seeds
Going to Israel Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2005, 12:57 AM #1
pyro824

pyro824 is on a distinguished road
Going to Israel

I dont know if this was the right forum to post this in but since it had to do with other countries i thought it would be right. im goin to israel for a while this summer and i was wondering if there are any plants that grow nativly there...
pyro824 is offline Quote

Old 06-08-2005, 12:11 AM #2
stevesarich

stevesarich is an unknown quantity at this point
No first hand knowledge, but a buddy told me that he was there for three months and could never find anything to smoke. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
stevesarich is offline Quote

Old 06-08-2005, 12:24 AM #3

I think youre right. When I was there a few years ago, we couldn't find it anywhere. There's a ton of E and other club drugs, but no good buds to be found. Hash was more common, and from what I hear, even the best buds are the equivilent to 'mexi'. I was friends with an idf soldier, and he told me how he busted an old man for a bag of pot.. I gave him shit for that. They have a totally different attitude.. it's just not that common there I guess. Or maybe I was just talking to the wrong people...

Old 06-08-2005, 12:27 AM #4

its there man....its just not very good....my sister lives in Israel, and the best thing they have going for them is Hash....now there is some GREAT Israeli homegrown, but more likely than not as a tourist you will NOT see it...instead, you'll see brown, seedy cannabis that has SAND in it....

Old 06-08-2005, 08:48 PM #5

what everyone else is saying is the same as what I was told by an Israeli I know, but to answer your main question he also told me there are one or 2 strains of native cannabis.

Old 06-07-2010, 10:28 AM #6
fatass

fatass will become famous soon enough
fatass has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Best outdoor weed in the holyland
fatass is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2010, 10:38 AM #7
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatass View Post
Best outdoor weed in the holyland
what are you trying to say?

oh and btw, this thread is 5 year old.

Moppel is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2010, 04:49 PM #8
vta

vta has a reputation beyond reputevta has a reputation beyond reputevta has a reputation beyond reputevta has a reputation beyond reputevta has a reputation beyond reputevta has a reputation beyond reputevta has a reputation beyond reputevta has a reputation beyond reputevta has a reputation beyond reputevta has a reputation beyond reputevta has a reputation beyond repute
maybe self promotion?

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

C'mon...You know you want to click this...

American?
Click here...

vta is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2010, 05:27 PM #10
The Hummus Monk

The Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to all
Leb hash is what you get. It's very available.
The Hummus Monk is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.