Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Original Glue > Gorilla Bubble

Thread Title Search
Click to buy cannabis seeds at Ace Seeds
Gorilla Bubble Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2017, 03:58 PM #6501
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Lights were on by the time i got to the BGB #1's , but i got a couple whole plant pics .

BGB #1 day 65 chopped , branches so heavy that when i took the net off 2 of the plants just flopped over into the tray lol , the one in the pic had a few stakes in it to hold it up so i could get pics , there were 3 #1 pheno plants in the back .

heres a main top off one of the #1 after i trimmed it

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 04:36 PM #6502
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to behold
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
gorgeamous

My Grows:
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - New
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - New
Thinking Verticle 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:32 AM #6503
Bobbo4200

Bobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant future
Great work Dan, really nice.

Would you mind if I asked you how much you get off 1 plant in the scrog?, also what size light?

Your grows are always on spot on.

Connoissuer Genetics Test Grow of OGs1 x GSC, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293971

Connoissuer Genetics SSSDH, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281698

Connoissuer Genetics Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313723

Connoissuer Genetics SD x Casey Jones x OG Chem, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312851

Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322077
Bobbo4200 is online now Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 04:44 AM #6504
billb

billb is a jewel in the roughbillb is a jewel in the roughbillb is a jewel in the roughbillb is a jewel in the roughbillb is a jewel in the roughbillb is a jewel in the rough
Dan you are the man my friend. Their gorgoud! What the yield like compared to gorrila Bubba? Whichever bx is fine. I know you have the knowledge I seek. Lol
Thanks buddy and I hope all is well on your end buddy.
B
billb is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 10:32 PM #6505
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
i won't know what these weigh out untill they're dried & bagged , but i know they won't yield up to my usual weights because it was a first run from seed to see structure , branching & bud size etc .... once i get to know them after the first run , i can top or train them to yield better in my set up . none of these even broke through my nets & had to be staked half way through . so i know they need more veg time & pheno #1 will need more topping for more main branches because of the lack of branching on the first run ..... smoke test will tell me which one or if they're even kept .

bobo .... i have 3 lights over a 4 x 8 area , they're 1000 watters but i run them max at 750 because at 1000 watts its actually to intense on the plant tops , all summer they've been on 600 . i try to get 4 to 8 ozs per plant . most times i get 4 to 6 per plant . i have hieght restrictions here which is a major factor , if i had more head room I ccould veg them bigger & longer for more tops . i set this up to do 9 plants per tray ..... but because i have so many mothers & no room to keep them , half my veg area is loaded with moms , so i'm restricted to 12 plants total in veg . 6 per tray .

this will give ya an idea of what i'm working with , theres a set up like this on each side of the room . its perpetual one side every 5 weeks .

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan

Last edited by dansbuds; 09-14-2017 at 11:25 PM..
dansbuds is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 11:56 PM #6506
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Here's a BX2 I have at 7 weeks. Selected by another member , grown by me of course. I have #2 and #15. I think this is #2.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:54 AM #6507
Akss

Akss is a jewel in the roughAkss is a jewel in the roughAkss is a jewel in the roughAkss is a jewel in the roughAkss is a jewel in the roughAkss is a jewel in the rough
Hmm cant see it but would love to seeing i just got my bx2 and bx1f1 in the mail. And a nice little freebie
Akss is online now Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 01:29 AM #6508
Drumskinz

Drumskinz has a spectacular aura aboutDrumskinz has a spectacular aura aboutDrumskinz has a spectacular aura aboutDrumskinz has a spectacular aura aboutDrumskinz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansbuds View Post
i won't know what these weigh out untill they're dried & bagged , but i know they won't yield up to my usual weights because it was a first run from seed to see structure , branching & bud size etc .... once i get to know them after the first run , i can top or train them to yield better in my set up . none of these even broke through my nets & had to be staked half way through . so i know they need more veg time & pheno #1 will need more topping for more main branches because of the lack of branching on the first run ..... smoke test will tell me which one or if they're even kept .

bobo .... i have 3 lights over a 4 x 8 area , they're 1000 watters but i run them max at 750 because at 1000 watts its actually to intense on the plant tops , all summer they've been on 600 . i try to get 4 to 8 ozs per plant . most times i get 4 to 6 per plant . i have hieght restrictions here which is a major factor , if i had more head room I ccould veg them bigger & longer for more tops . i set this up to do 9 plants per tray ..... but because i have so many mothers & no room to keep them , half my veg area is loaded with moms , so i'm restricted to 12 plants total in veg . 6 per tray .

this will give ya an idea of what i'm working with , theres a set up like this on each side of the room . its perpetual one side every 5 weeks .

View Image
Dan you said you have height restrictions. If you don't mind me asking what is the distance from the bottom of your tray to the glass of your light. I also have height restrictions 69" from bottom of tray to glass of my light. Also Dan do you notice any difference in tightness of the bud between 600 and 750 watts.
Drumskinz is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 01:31 AM #6509
wildkender

wildkender has a spectacular aura aboutwildkender has a spectacular aura aboutwildkender has a spectacular aura aboutwildkender has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

View Image
love your skills bro!
wildkender is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:40 AM #6510
Bobbo4200

Bobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant future
Quote:

View Image
Thanks Dan.

Connoissuer Genetics Test Grow of OGs1 x GSC, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293971

Connoissuer Genetics SSSDH, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281698

Connoissuer Genetics Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313723

Connoissuer Genetics SD x Casey Jones x OG Chem, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312851

Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322077
Bobbo4200 is online now Quote