Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > CBD > High CBD strain Lists and Descriptions

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Cannapot for Cannabis Genetics
High CBD strain Lists and Descriptions Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2017, 09:25 PM #371
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
That is the beauty of mono molecular extraction/isolation of Cannabinoids and Cannabis derrived Terpenes. It gives us the possibility to make blends to a standard/preference or to people that medically requires a specific tailored blend.

There will always be a market for full spectrum (cultivar) profiles, but in cases, certain attributes of cultivar profiles is where the magic is.
That's probably true. However, being middle-age and losing cognition and memory, I really need to keep things simple.
brown_thumb is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2017, 09:01 AM #372
chewiesmoke

chewiesmoke is on a distinguished road
CBD seeds are now an American industry. The states have it so good... You can walk into a dispensary and buy a fully tested high CBD clone for like $15 of any strain i.e Harlequin, AC/DC, Sour Tsunami and start making seeds from it. In Europe you can't buy a pack of Cannatonic that cheap and you sure as shit won't find a pheno that will have the stats you'll seeing stateside. And, if you did win the lottery and find that all important plant, you'd still have no way to test it. Europe needs clones… And we sadly won’t get them until laws change.

CBD Crew - CBD Therapy
MMG - Candida
Dinafem - Dinamed CBD
chewiesmoke is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2017, 09:21 AM #373
chewiesmoke

chewiesmoke is on a distinguished road
CBD Crew - CBD Therapy
MMG - Candida
Dinafem - Dinamed CBD

... are the only stabilised high CBD seeds you can get from European breeders. Dinafem also don't offer any testing info either so I'd think twice about buying that one too.
chewiesmoke is offline Quote

Old 08-29-2017, 02:52 AM #374
fizz

fizz will become famous soon enoughfizz will become famous soon enoughfizz will become famous soon enough
There's not much talk about CBD Rene, what happened to this one? Anyone have any experience with it? I got a pack waiting. They looked pretty lime green and tasty.
fizz is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 03:33 AM #375
MattoMaria
Ambassador

MattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really nice
Hi men!
Thanks for this thread, it is fantastic!!! I've have read a lot varieties that i never seen before!

I need to find some strain with very low THC (THC<1%) and high CBD. I have read the list, but i could not find all strain/seedsbank, for example ACDC: a lot of information but nobody who sold this variety.

So, i ask you if you know other strain with these values?

Thank you all and sorry for my bad english
MattoMaria is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 04:44 AM #376
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud of
MattoMaria, I've tried strains ultra-low in THC and very high in CBD. It doesn't work for me. It seems that a mix works better... like a 50:50 ratio (for me). These are still very high CBD strains (5-10 percent)... just not ultra-low THC.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:59 AM #377
MattoMaria
Ambassador

MattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really niceMattoMaria is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by brown_thumb View Post
MattoMaria, I've tried strains ultra-low in THC and very high in CBD. It doesn't work for me. It seems that a mix works better... like a 50:50 ratio (for me). These are still very high CBD strains (5-10 percent)... just not ultra-low THC.
Yes, i feel the same. But in my State we can legally cultivate only strain with THC<0,6% and i'd like to make some cross in legal way for to have a good alterative to Industrial Cannabis Plant
MattoMaria is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 05:15 AM #378
brown_thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattoMaria View Post
Yes, i feel the same. But in my State we can legally cultivate only strain with THC<0,6% and i'd like to make some cross in legal way for to have a good alterative to Industrial Cannabis Plant
Illegal?? I'm in TX, USA. If they catch me growing they can hurt me REALLY BAD.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:53 PM #379
pinkus

pinkus is a glorious beacon of lightpinkus is a glorious beacon of lightpinkus is a glorious beacon of lightpinkus is a glorious beacon of lightpinkus is a glorious beacon of lightpinkus is a glorious beacon of lightpinkus is a glorious beacon of lightpinkus is a glorious beacon of lightpinkus is a glorious beacon of lightpinkus is a glorious beacon of lightpinkus is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiesmoke View Post
CBD seeds are now an American industry. The states have it so good...
You are conflating a BIG fucking nation. Yes, in some states it's easy to get. Not mine. EDIT: I am in Texas too. Just saw that.
pinkus is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2017, 08:47 PM #380
ECtraveler

ECtraveler has much to be proud ofECtraveler has much to be proud ofECtraveler has much to be proud ofECtraveler has much to be proud ofECtraveler has much to be proud ofECtraveler has much to be proud ofECtraveler has much to be proud ofECtraveler has much to be proud ofECtraveler has much to be proud ofECtraveler has much to be proud ofECtraveler has much to be proud of
These are Med Tree's current high CBD (type III chemotype) offerings

Super Rich
Mother: SuzyQ (50:1)
Father: Richness (Pure CBD)
Typical CBD:THC ratio: 20:1-30:1
Average flowering time: 60-65 days
Growing characteristics: Compact growth for a type III similar to SuzyQ with a stronger terpene profile

Richness F2
Mother: Richness (18:1)
Typical CBD:THC ratio: 20:1-25:1
Average flowering time: 63-70 days
Growing characteristics: Large yielding hybrid growth pattern.

Nessie
Mother: Tocitonic (20:1)
Typical CBD:THC ratio: 15:1-30:1
Growing characteristics: Large yielding hybrid growth pattern.

Fresh Start
Mother: Valentine-X (20:1)
Father Tabula Rasa (10:1) *(Harlequin x Toci)
Typical CBD:THC ratio: 15:1-25:1
Growing characteristics: Large yielding hybrid growth pattern. Strong and diverse terpene profiles

Suzy Too (SuzyQ bx1)
Father: Super Rich(22:1)
Typical CBD:THC ratio: 20:1-30:1
Growing characteristics: Compact Indica-like growth for a type III similar to SuzyQ

Continuum - feminized
Father: Tocitonic (20:1) - reversed
Typical CBD:THC ratio: 17:1-27:1
Growing characteristics: Compact growth for a type III similar to SuzyQ with a stronger terpene profile
ECtraveler is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.