Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > " Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K "

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
" Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K " Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2017, 10:41 AM #711
Stardog

Stardog has much to be proud ofStardog has much to be proud ofStardog has much to be proud ofStardog has much to be proud ofStardog has much to be proud ofStardog has much to be proud ofStardog has much to be proud ofStardog has much to be proud ofStardog has much to be proud ofStardog has much to be proud ofStardog has much to be proud of
I want one of those blue cups!
Stardog is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 02:15 PM #712
Mr Blah

Mr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura aboutMr Blah has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwho View Post
hey blah. ya d9 hasnt been around. hope all is well with him.

my working rez target is 5.6-5.9 , trying for 5.7 -5.8 consistently.

so your question has variable answers. basically the topoff rez ph changes to what my working rez is currently doing.

if my working rez shoots the ph high, i have to add ph down to get towards the 5.8. i will then set my ph of my top off rez say 5.5. knowing that when that 5.5 hits the working rez it will steer the ph lower.

if my working rez is dropping in ph. i set my toppoff higher then say 6.0 6.2. knowing that when the 6.0 hits the working rez it will raise the ph.

the working rez in each main flower room or heavy veg area has a ph doser set to 5.8.

recently with veg bloom all my ph dosers have ph up adjuster in them ready to dispense. these milaukee ph dosers only have one channel, so i can either use ph up, or swap out the ph adjuster to down.

de lights with co2. currently.

early flower thru middle/late , my working rez @ .5 conv is usually say 1000-1100. thats day 12-15 to day 50 or so. then i step down ppm with partial flushes to say 800, then 500 till the end.
Heavy veg an early flower 900-1000ppm.
Medium an lower veg 600-800ppm

when the plants are rocking my ppm in the topoff addback is about 20-25% lower then the working solution. when things are slower growing, i usually go 40% less. then bump up to 30% as they start to feed heavier.

I watch my working rez in circulation an see if the ppm is increasing or decreasing. stage dendit. if it is decreasing in ppm, then that means there feeding more an i can slightly increase the addback strength. over a few days i increase the addback strength

If the working circulation rez ppm is increasing, that means i need to water down my addback tank. eventually my working circulation rez ppm will be to hot for the plants. i could also dump 3-10 gal of ro into the working rez to immediately lower the ppm desired target.

after a flush, i fill the system with the desired ppm. i then make the addback rez 20% to 40% lower then the working system rez. i wait till about 100 gal of addback has gone into the working rez then i do a flush an start all over again.

it seems pretty consistent to flush at day 1, then day 10 , no matter what. then i usually start in with 100ppm of 0-10-10 liquid kool bloom at that day 10 or so rez change.

ro water, 2-3 mpg gh cali magic, .2-.4 grams per gal agsil 16h, then veg bloom to desired ppm. then flower day 10 an after i bring veg bloom to 1000ppm , then add liquid kool bloom till i hit 1100ppm, which usually is 5 mil per gal.

are you certain u have no bugs? they will change everything.
Holy Shit! Gman.
Thanks for the write up.
It helps a lot.
Back a while ago when I started doing PPK D9 told me he was doing 1/3 cup of both Jacks/cal. and walked away. with a 44gal and RO.
So that's what I did without checking it.

Advance a yr and it is time for me to re-up and order more Jacks. So Ebay it is, (When it came) and I thought it was the same 5/12/26 as I bought before with a light tint of blue when mixed.

NOPE, this 5/12/26 from the same vendor is a tint red when mixed with water.

So I am back doubting what I've been doing for the last yr.

I am now mixing 360jacks and 240cal. in stock tank

In another control bucket is say like 2600ppms with a 5.8ph growing like a motha in Veg. I am feeding that one straight RO to bring it down but I might just drain that one and start over.

No bugs. Just PPM and PH out of control from the get go.

Thanks again Gman
Mr Blah is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 06:26 PM #713
Bobbo4200

Bobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant future
Yeah great write up G!!

Connoissuer Genetics Test Grow of OGs1 x GSC, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293971

Connoissuer Genetics SSSDH, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281698

Connoissuer Genetics Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313723

Connoissuer Genetics SD x Casey Jones x OG Chem, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312851

Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322077
Bobbo4200 is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 06:43 PM #714
gmanwho
See most people just think im an asshole, but im not. That's just my style.

gmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blah View Post
Holy Shit! Gman.
Thanks for the write up.
It helps a lot.
Back a while ago when I started doing PPK D9 told me he was doing 1/3 cup of both Jacks/cal. and walked away. with a 44gal and RO.
So that's what I did without checking it.

Advance a yr and it is time for me to re-up and order more Jacks. So Ebay it is, (When it came) and I thought it was the same 5/12/26 as I bought before with a light tint of blue when mixed.

NOPE, this 5/12/26 from the same vendor is a tint red when mixed with water.

So I am back doubting what I've been doing for the last yr.

I am now mixing 360jacks and 240cal. in stock tank

In another control bucket is say like 2600ppms with a 5.8ph growing like a motha in Veg. I am feeding that one straight RO to bring it down but I might just drain that one and start over.

No bugs. Just PPM and PH out of control from the get go.

Thanks again Gman
no problem man, u see the first version of the reply before i edited it? what a mess. there was to much action in the house. i couldnt type or remotely even think straight. hope now it makes more sense. i have since gone back an editted a few things.

at this point in my experience i dont think jacks an cal nit are ideal for cannabis. probably just good with young seedlings an up to middle veg, thats it. the change ive seen moving to the veg bloom has made me feel this way.

tighter internodal, plants are more " flexible " an less brittle. mothers seem to produce better healthier clones.
then the density of the product is very noticeable. the increased coverage. less stretch over all, .......wayyyyyyyy less stretch. not even funny.

another thing that proves it , TO ME, the colas directly under the light show less deficiencies then ever before. this is the prime spot for par, without a doubt, an the worst spot for radiant heat. increased areas of photosynthesis. plants have grown within 12-15" from the light showing very little yellowing where as before those fuckers would be toast. that just another point that proves to me the food is a better blend and or more readily available.

2600ppm is way off the charts. im even starting to feel my 1100 target in flower is to much..

the first 2 bags of jacks i had was the tint of red, basically the powder was white with red specs in it.
the 3rd an 4th was blue.
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 07:17 PM #715
gmanwho

gmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardog View Post
I want one of those blue cups!
let me see if i can dig one up...
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 07:39 PM #716
gmanwho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
so many seeds and so lil time. Sounds like a movie A Growers Tale ..maybe
Sounds like a good tale to me!! i do feel the same. so im getting ready to do something about it. or gonna attempt to....

so im finishing up a few other things, an soon im about to setup a 5x5 - 5x6 area within room 5 to go through presexxed seeds. one gal pots, or 2 gal. prob can "crame" 15-20 in there im thinking.

simple ebb an flood bucket in bucket. one pump, one timer. overflow tube in line with the feed/drain line will set the max flood height. simple air brake on return to rez.

or i go top drip. pros an cons of both

setup a 4x4 tent for the males.
gmanwho is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:26 AM #717
Americangrower

Americangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud of
sounds like a great plan Gman, I know nothing about hydro so not simple to me lol.
I just put a monster Plaster of Paris male in my 2 x 4 tent with a cardboard pollen catcher set up. I wasn't really planning on using him in crosses but after seeing his sister I have to use him.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 04:58 PM #718
gmanwho

room with the 945 cmh's is on fire. very green an vibrant. lush. compact so far one of the first things i notice is a very different cola density . calyxes overall seem smaller, but more of them an compact.

i got some photos i just need to transfer them.

gonna be messing around with IG more, Hey_ooooH is the screen name or whatever one may call it.
gmanwho is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:49 PM #719
Big_Al's_Buds

Big_Al's_Buds is a jewel in the roughBig_Al's_Buds is a jewel in the roughBig_Al's_Buds is a jewel in the roughBig_Al's_Buds is a jewel in the roughBig_Al's_Buds is a jewel in the roughBig_Al's_Buds is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwho View Post
Sounds like a good tale to me!! i do feel the same. so im getting ready to do something about it. or gonna attempt to....

so im finishing up a few other things, an soon im about to setup a 5x5 - 5x6 area within room 5 to go through presexxed seeds. one gal pots, or 2 gal. prob can "crame" 15-20 in there im thinking.

simple ebb an flood bucket in bucket. one pump, one timer. overflow tube in line with the feed/drain line will set the max flood height. simple air brake on return to rez.

or i go top drip. pros an cons of both

setup a 4x4 tent for the males.

pre seed seeds? like fem seeds? how are you pre sexing them?
Big_Al's_Buds is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2017, 12:26 AM #720
Americangrower

Americangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Al's_Buds View Post
pre seed seeds? like fem seeds? how are you pre sexing them?
I think he means he has a room to grow seeds in with a simple hydro system. Once sex shows then he can put them into his other room/system

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote