in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Massachusetts Outdoor

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Royal Queen Seeds
Massachusetts Outdoor Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2017, 04:26 PM #741
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Outdoor Grapefruit#2 ..... days away from harvest ~

ODGF#1 ......... 2 weeks from harvest ~

- Captain James Symonds - USS Ronald Reagan
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 04:28 PM #742
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
GG99 ............ few days from harvest ~

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:32 PM #743
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
GG99 ............ few days from harvest ~
View Image

dude!!
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 11:04 PM #744
MountainBudz

MountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
Pulled 60 bud worms from deep within the buds yesterday. Mostly on the Outdoor Grapefruits and GG99. (Got them all?) before they cauzed major damage thank God! Theres gonna be alot more everyday Im sure. Plus my newbie partner is pounding ungodly amounts of water through every plant every day, so of course their all yellow now with 5 weeks left to go. And then goes and pulls off every yellow leaf and now they cant eat or grow or anything! I fkn hate newbies who just do whatever they want and dont fkn listen. NEVER AGAIN will I grow at a newb house!
What all preventatives have you been using against the bud worms? Any BT or spinosad? Chems?

I'm about to start applying the BT to mine.
MountainBudz is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 11:05 PM #745
MountainBudz

MountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really niceMountainBudz is just really nice
Those bud worms and caterpillars will cause your entire crop to become ground zero and nuke them with bud rot bro. I deal with it every year. Those little bastards serve no purpose and they deserve the slowest, coldest, most torturous death imaginable by man.
MountainBudz is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 01:10 AM #746
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond repute
Spinoisad is working very well for me. I dont even really spray the plants to the point of dripping. Just a very light misting enough to make the leaves look wet.
Ive also had to apply Sluggo regularly. There are a few slugs lurking and I've found a couple small snails too.
Looking over my plants yesterday I found a couple katydids. Some are vegetarian and some are predatory. I left it on the plant. Spinosad doesn't seem to have any effect on them.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 02:01 AM #747
Green Squall

Green Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant futureGreen Squall has a brilliant future
Well as you guys know my Freezeland crop was a failure due to aggressive boytris, but surprisingly I'm not upset at all. Even though it was a total loss, I definitely learned a lot. Next year will be a success for sure!

I still have a couple plants on my deck. One is flowering nicely but the purple trainwreck is way behind. Anyone know if this strain is slow to flower? Luckily I have a sun room that I can finish it in if need be later this fall.
Green Squall is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:30 PM #748
NENugger

NENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the roughNENugger is a jewel in the rough
Six plants in MA

ODW thanks for a great thread for Ma.

For my humble first grow, I have 5 plants outside north of Beantown.

Orient Express clone

Durban clone no training

notPurpleBud clone LST (name cuz nothing is purple yet)

top 3rd of Durban planted EO May. Cut alcove into wild roses at edge of swamp. Least care, biggest buds. Wondering how to support fattening buds on spindly stem yet still keep guerilla stealth.

notPurpleBud all same huge plant
NENugger is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:32 PM #749
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

The botrytis was probably caused by the budworms and you didnt even know they were in your buds. Every spot of what looks like botrytis has been cauzed by the worms feces as he leaves a trail of poop and discharge on the innermost parts of the buds.

Thats how I know were to look for em. A small spot of brown and 100% theres a worm in there! Ive been searching every single bud which takes hours. But its worth getting them out before they cauze damage beyond repair. They are even attacking the tops on the small 2 gln S.O.G which shows just how fkn bad they are this year. I HAD too harvest that ODGF#2 this morning before it started to rot everywhere I pulled a budworm out of it.

I try to clean up the poop and fkn mess they leave in the bud but its hard to get it all 100%. I cut the brown out and leave as much of the bud as I can that hasnt been pooped on. I REFUSE to spray ANYTHING on my p[lants this close to harvest. The Glues are only at week 5 of 9 so thay could probably get a BT spray and be fine but I dont want to risk people smoking that shit if it doesnt wash off before harvest.
Besides............
The worms are in the buds. It takes 3 days to kill the worms after digesting BT, so I dont want dead worms in my buds. They'de cauze the damage anyways. Ill just take the tiume and just keep picking them out everyother day. SUPER P.I.T.A but fuk those fkn bastard, filth, flarn, filth fkn budworms!!!!

Old 09-14-2017, 04:38 PM #750
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

Im not even sure what week that GG99 is on but its getting attacked by budworms viciously. Ive been diligently looking through each and every budsite but they are so fkn hard to find if they just got into the bud and havent cauzed any damage yet. Ive gotton like 40 outa them buds, that would have ruined that plant, but I got them little fkrs out in time.

Only lost about 3 grams so far. Not bad for being raided by the borg. (no, not spider mites lol) I think week 7. but Im not 100% sure. It looks pretty done. I need to scope it to make sure the trichs' are cloudy tomorrow. Then Ill make up my mind when to cut.