in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2017, 04:44 PM #6081
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
mmmm STeeamy....

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
______________________________ _
Boyd Crowder is online now Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 02:27 AM #6082
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
You guys are never gonna believe this.........but I popped more seeds last night! Did some Cheese x Granola Funk , GHS Cheese, Alien Rift, Las Vegas Triangle Kush, and GSC Forum x Granddaddy Cheesedog. Hoping to find some real cheesy plants.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 02:46 AM #6083
Coughie

Coughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah buddy!
That sounds like a cheesy ordeal!

The Alien Rift and LVTK both sound intriguing as well, though.
Alien Rift has some nice phenos in it, yes indeed!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:46 AM #6084
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond reputeVanilla Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute
You?! Pop more seeds? Noooooooooo.... Hahahahahaha
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 04:28 AM #6085
Bobbo4200

Bobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant future
You're an animal guy!, yesahhhhh!!

Wow!, they all sound awesome but OMG lol the GSC Forum x Granddaddy Cheesedog!!

Connoissuer Genetics Test Grow of OGs1 x GSC, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293971

Connoissuer Genetics SSSDH, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281698

Connoissuer Genetics Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313723

Connoissuer Genetics SD x Casey Jones x OG Chem, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312851

Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322077
Bobbo4200 is online now Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 05:05 AM #6086
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
I got 2 of the LVTK going now.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 05:18 AM #6087
mushroombrew

mushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
You guys are never gonna believe this.........but I popped more seeds last night! Did some Cheese x Granola Funk , GHS Cheese, Alien Rift, Las Vegas Triangle Kush, and GSC Forum x Granddaddy Cheesedog. Hoping to find some real cheesy plants.
Oh just a dozen strains? I thought maybe you went big this time lol.
mushroombrew is online now Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 05:23 AM #6088
Blazeee

Blazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of light
Blazeee has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Really interested to see how the Cheese x Granola Funk turn out for you.

Hopefully your able to find a plant a cheese leaning pheno combined with the added frost from the Granola Funk
Blazeee is online now Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 05:31 AM #6089
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazeee View Post
Really interested to see how the Cheese x Granola Funk turn out for you.

Hopefully your able to find a plant a cheese leaning pheno combined with the added frost from the Granola Funk
That's exactly what I'm hoping for. Seeing how his 88' G13/HP male works out like that in hybrids, I'm hoping the Granola Funk male acts the same way.

EDIT : I'm still up right now and I gotta get up at 4:30 to go to work. Covering a shift cause someone called in. Bastards call me cause they know I won't say no.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 07:36 AM #6090
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
That's exactly what I'm hoping for. Seeing how his 88' G13/HP male works out like that in hybrids, I'm hoping the Granola Funk male acts the same way.

EDIT : I'm still up right now and I gotta get up at 4:30 to go to work. Covering a shift cause someone called in. Bastards call me cause they know I won't say no.
Go to sleep!

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote