Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Visit the Weed Seed Shop for Great Genetics!
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2017, 05:40 PM #2051
MagniKhan

MagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really nice
Glad most made though okay.
Prayers and high hopes for Morecheeba and Hugh that they are okay.

Be Safe,
MK

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
Richard Henry Lee

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

MagniKhan is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:01 PM #2052
P-NUT

P-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really nice
I rode the storm out at cats place. Lost power at midnight but got it back by 9 the next morning. He had some shingles gone as did lots of houses around here. Still waiting on power at my place. I have lots of fencing to fix.
P-NUT is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:39 PM #2053
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of light
Still no power since 11:30 sun night.My street is the only one with no power in the entire neighborhood.Don't quite get that at all as we are in the center of it all.Few good sized pines down took fencing with it.Culvert pipe is shot......big hole takes up half the width of the drive way.Good thing the other half has a small car.

Coulda been worse thats for sure.

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:21 AM #2054
Copperfield

Copperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of light
I still gots no power.... I'm stressing... my girls are in second stage... fighting over generator electric is a losing battle w my wife!!!:-(
Copperfield is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 01:25 AM #2055
Copperfield

Copperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaDankster View Post
Still no power since 11:30 sun night.My street is the only one with no power in the entire neighborhood.Don't quite get that at all as we are in the center of it all.Few good sized pines down took fencing with it.Culvert pipe is shot......big hole takes up half the width of the drive way.Good thing the other half has a small car.

Coulda been worse thats for sure.
Shit, I'm in Wes palm beach.... workin 19 hour days.... most of the bad stuff is finished.... street lights and traffic signals back on... I'm comin fldankster..... that powers coming back on..... first mine, then yours....
Copperfield is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 01:46 AM #2056
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperfield View Post
I'm comin fldankster..... that powers coming back on..... first mine, then yours....

Good vibes out to Cheeba and Hugh
unregistered190 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:41 AM #2057
resin_lung
I cough up honey oil

resin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud of
Quote:
Shit, I'm in Wes palm beach.... workin 19 hour days.... most of the bad stuff is finished.... street lights and traffic signals back on... I'm comin fldankster..... that powers coming back on..... first mine, then yours....
Respect the shit out of that dedication and humanity. Top notch customer service too.lol

All the best to you guys down and over there.
resin_lung is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 05:06 AM #2058
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really nice
Quote:

Fuuuuuug put me on the list... got notification today could be the 22nd. Too bad i work the secondary side of transformers
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 09:07 PM #2059
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to all
glad everyone seems to be ok. we had the eye pass over a lil after midnight and power went out at 10:45, after the veg and flower lights were out, but we didnt get any damage other than a few shingles. power came on last night and while it was out i was able to keep minimal light on and extraction in flower and veg for 6 hr/day so they didnt die.

i spoke w. Hugh before the storm and he was getting a new ph and i dont have that number and havent heard from him since. ill let everyone know how he is doing when i hear from him.

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 09:30 PM #2060
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morcheeba* View Post
glad everyone seems to be ok. we had the eye pass over a lil after midnight and power went out at 10:45, after the veg and flower lights were out, but we didnt get any damage other than a few shingles. power came on last night and while it was out i was able to keep minimal light on and extraction in flower and veg for 6 hr/day so they didnt die.

i spoke w. Hugh before the storm and he was getting a new ph and i dont have that number and havent heard from him since. ill let everyone know how he is doing when i hear from him.

peace
GOOD to Hear CHEEBA tell HUGH i said hi...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run..... ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )
Aspenou812 is offline Quote