you have some left right? let me share the old seeds recipe I have found really good. I picked it up on here years ago.
(1) In a spray bottle fill with 3/4 water and 1/4 H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide).
(2) Add 2 ml General Organics Bio Root.
(3) Use cotton rounds to place the seeds on.
(4) Put into clear baggie under light.
(5) 1 ml superthrive. Forgot this one so I had to add it.
I dont do it exactly like this, but similar.
Never Trust Somebody Who Says Never Trust A Hippie !
Thanks, yes I have 200 or so left. Doing lots of 50. I will keep this method in mind. I've used the cotton rounds before and really likes them, I'll pick some more up. I don't have GO Bio Root, but have Canna Rhizotonic, same thing right?