Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Ancestral Skunk #1 - Grow Show

Thread Title Search
Ancestral Skunk #1 - Grow Show Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2017, 05:32 AM #51
Hashmasta-Kut
honey oil addict

Hashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to behold
did you use any hydrogen peroxide in the initial soak?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:06 PM #52
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of
I would be popping these in seed starter pucks made for ez cloner...They work for this especially good. It's the only reason I have one since you can clone 435769273450923 ways and be successful.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 04:55 PM #53
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
did you use any hydrogen peroxide in the initial soak?
No, I used a 5% bleach solution with a drop of detergent as a rinse, then rinsed well and soaked in distilled water.
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 05:15 PM #54
Hashmasta-Kut
honey oil addict

Hashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to beholdHashmasta-Kut is a splendid one to behold
you have some left right? let me share the old seeds recipe I have found really good. I picked it up on here years ago.

(1) In a spray bottle fill with 3/4 water and 1/4 H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide).
(2) Add 2 ml General Organics Bio Root.
(3) Use cotton rounds to place the seeds on.
(4) Put into clear baggie under light.
(5) 1 ml superthrive. Forgot this one so I had to add it.

I dont do it exactly like this, but similar.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:20 PM #55
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of lightReikoX is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks, yes I have 200 or so left. Doing lots of 50. I will keep this method in mind. I've used the cotton rounds before and really likes them, I'll pick some more up. I don't have GO Bio Root, but have Canna Rhizotonic, same thing right?
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 06:34 PM #56
Hashmasta-Kut
honey oil addict

i skipped that part, not sure.

the hydrogen peroxide is key though.

Old 09-13-2017, 07:06 PM #57
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant future
Don't believe this has been posted here but I skim checked.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=334985
Mikell is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:30 PM #58
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

Thanks Mikell, the worm bin results were amazing. I just got me a bin this week, still waiting on my worms.
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 12:40 AM #59
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant future
-1 point for skimming.
Mikell is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 06:08 PM #60
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikell View Post
-1 point for skimming.
I may not have been clear. That link has not been posted, thank you for posting it. The fact that I just got a worm bin was coincidence.
ReikoX is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.