Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2017, 08:09 AM #2271
Natural high

Natural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
^^^couldn't get to that spot ...maybe tomorrow .. so today was spent hours pinching leaves and grooming plants

playing w/my camera >>View Image
Nice photo and bud.
Natural high is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:56 PM #2272
iLuv2BlAzE

iLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of light
Star how often are you feeding with the AN conesseior ? Just did my first feeding with that. I changed over . thanks and nice plants
iLuv2BlAzE is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 02:15 AM #2273
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural high View Post
Nice photo and bud.
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuv2BlAzE View Post
Star how often are you feeding with the AN conesseior ? Just did my first feeding with that. I changed over . thanks and nice plants
every time ... I've been hitting them hard to get my color back and it saved my crop...be careful w/that stuff though & don't over do it in container plants
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 04:18 PM #2274
iLuv2BlAzE

iLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks bro ...i think ill hit them every other day with it. Did i tell u i put up my first indoor room with a real 1000 hps not air cooled but it's a start lol... Rooms about 8x8 with a smart ac with temp control ao it doesnt run 12 hours turns on about every 30 min for about 5 min or so

Old 09-13-2017, 04:22 PM #2275
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
you'll be able to grow in there ^^^^

Old 09-13-2017, 04:31 PM #2276
~star~crash~

ha! looks like i'm seeing some seed developing on my Sour Diesel ... down on the lower branches definitely see some seed pods swelling... SD x mystery Star Kush's ...lol wtf

Old 09-13-2017, 05:09 PM #2277
iLuv2BlAzE

Hmmm interesting...my giant flowering mom smells like regs. Northern lights Im guessin...the other ones have this crazy citrus fruity platinum smell to them they smell amazing. I got 2 moms going of those.

Outdoor balcony grow 60+
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344032

RIP FRANCO.

Old 09-13-2017, 08:18 PM #2278
iLuv2BlAzE

Can i see a pic of the seeds developing could be useful ...thanks bro

Old 09-13-2017, 11:50 PM #2279
~star~crash~

be a while for that...but i will try

Old 09-14-2017, 01:32 AM #2280
~star~crash~

pinching leaves and cutting out small pieces of rot ... bud worms & various bugs left a trail of damage and it's showing up in places as rot ... no huge deal

i could have been aggressive with earlier sprays to help but chose not to use any pesticides... i have a bio fungicide on the way ...I'll need that & when it comes I'll explain it