Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Serious Seeds > Bgb finally pops the new bubblegum

Thread Title Search
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
Bgb finally pops the new bubblegum Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2017, 03:31 PM #21
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Nice to see you popping off m8. I'll stick around for the show. I'm sure Claude is happy to have testers TESTING his work rather than testing the dust settle rate in people's genetics collections... good luck fam
MAN I never miss an opportunity to grab em or pop em so yeah mate all good
bigganjabud is online now Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 05:07 PM #22
Claude

Claude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really nice
I sure am happy!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:19 PM #23
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude View Post
I sure am happy!!
Claude you are too kind man it's your genetics that are the star of the show I'm just hoping to do them justice man

Hope you and Simon are well

Namestae

Old 09-13-2017, 10:32 PM #24
Chevy cHaze
Out of Dankness cometh Light

Chevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of light
What ? Bubblegum? Count me in hehehe
I so wish I could go back to the 90s and get my hands on some again.
Have grown thseeds fem bubblegum earlier this year, revegged it and flowered 2 weeks longer just to be sure, but even after a couple months of cure now it's not bubblegum. It's crazy potent and smells and tastes nice with a sour twist, but not that old school pink bubblegum...
All the best and good luck with yours, hope you find the right pheno, keeping my fingers crossed.
CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:47 PM #25
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
What ? Bubblegum? Count me in hehehe
I so wish I could go back to the 90s and get my hands on some again.
Have grown thseeds fem bubblegum earlier this year, revegged it and flowered 2 weeks longer just to be sure, but even after a couple months of cure now it's not bubblegum. It's crazy potent and smells and tastes nice with a sour twist, but not that old school pink bubblegum...
All the best and good luck with yours, hope you find the right pheno, keeping my fingers crossed.
CC

Chev man I've read a few of your posts and man you definitely know your stuff

Thankyou for passing through

Positive thoughts and full jars to everyone

Nameste

Old 09-14-2017, 12:27 AM #26
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Good luck BgB.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 03:14 PM #27
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack 10 View Post
Good luck BgB.
Cheers mack mate looking forward to linking up with you again soon my man i

Old 09-14-2017, 03:43 PM #28
Blazeee

Blazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of lightBlazeee is a glorious beacon of light
Blazeee has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
May as well grab a seat for this instead of lurking from the back

Best of luck with the grow BGB
Blazeee is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 04:29 PM #29
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazeee View Post
May as well grab a seat for this instead of lurking from the back

Best of luck with the grow BGB
Your welcome up front and centre BLAZEE my man

I think mack nicked the wagon wheels but there's some caramel wafers floating about so help ya self il put the kettle on

Old 09-16-2017, 01:17 AM #30
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant future
How did I miss this one?
Dusting off my late seat.....

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: white widow fem (seedsman)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338208

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is offline Quote