Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2017, 08:47 AM #10661
Dog Star
Sirius Sunshine

Dog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond repute
Growing also GSC forum x LBL but i dont still know their sex..
Dog Star is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2017, 11:01 AM #10662
cote

cote has a spectacular aura aboutcote has a spectacular aura aboutcote has a spectacular aura aboutcote has a spectacular aura aboutcote has a spectacular aura about
Going for it with the Supernatural Selection testers. These plants are about 3 weeks old and growing fast. I will do some more pictures when they start sexing.
cote is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2017, 04:02 PM #10663
Bmac1

Bmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud of
I got 6/6 blue sunshine testers above ground and reaching for light and 1/3 blueberry hill. All 3 cracked and showed tails but only the 1 made it above dirt. Looking forward to how they turn out.
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - Ongoing adventure
Bmac1 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:34 PM #10664
obione

obione will become famous soon enoughobione will become famous soon enough
Dog Star, sorry if i Did not expresed myself properly, my intention is to report on the bodhis strais i have which are 2 gojis, 2 drunken parrots, 2 clusterfunks, but i got too exited of that haze dom Starfighter x LBL i have, the thing has so much incense i cant get enough of.

So both phenoes of the gojis look indentical in bud structure, giant calixess stacked on top of giant calixess, caked in resign, if i dont have them labeled it is imposible to distinguish them apart, tho one smells strongly of sweet berries and just alitle bit of that og funk at the back, where the other is full on nasty diesel, og funk(no pine-sol) with just alitle bit of sweet in the back, and i like it more,but gona keep both ofcourse. Bag appeal is close to maximum very, very fine commercial grade weed i think, probably my best, solid 8/10 on both phenos. Have not smoked them yet, still wet, but im prety relaxed they will be fire..

The clusterfunks, ok seems i got prety lucky here again since i got extremely i would say NL1 or hash plant dom pheno( prety confident it has litlle g13 presence, as there is like 5 % of that g13 smell i think im familiar with from my g13 / widow hunt i did before) its the stockiest, slowest growing (still very healthy) plant i have seen, packed with resign, mby the most of the group, solid as a rock and finishes in 8 weeks(looks ready at 6 ).
the smoke of it is, hard indica stone close to 8/10, after some cure it will be a commercial indica from the highest order, hashy, sweet smoke, a lot of stone, barely any head, i like it fo sure, it will stay in the garden as it checks alot of the boxes, hard to beet for what its for you know.
The second clusterfunk i got looks exactly as they describe that Chem JB cut, tall lanky plant, buds are very airy,tons of diesel, chem, skunk, penetrating smell. very loud, just on the look alone i think this will be my most potent smoke i will ever have(bring on the whities) tho the mother is gone as i dont like how it grows at all, alot more to play with so hope i dont regret. Smoke test to come soon, probably gona send me to the Zone, only wish it had more weight to it so i can keep it but...

The northern lights cross with the snow lotus is probably not much to talk of, tho again out of the 2 females i got 1 is very much a northern lighs dom(chunky buds smelling of that old school pine, afghan i remember from my youth). Not as dense as the goji or the hash plant dom. clusterfunk, neighter that much frost, calixes are smaller, more of a nostalgia weed if you want to smoke some retro legit northern lights, but not as commercial as the rest. The other is snow lotus dom in bud structure(more spear like, elongated buds), tho it share alot with its sister, it smells of what i guess snow lotus has to smell, cos it is alot different, and has almost no pine, more of a musky smell mby. both harvested at 10 weeks, only the short cluster finished at 8.

I Did some harvest shots with my buddies phone, i will upload in a moment or two, but thats pretty much what i wanted to sahre with you all. Tho the queen of the show was that starfighter cross, tho i dont know how to call it, mby im exagerating, but she is a HAZE ready in 10 weeks, the smoke has so much magic to it and it laaaaasts, smoked it 3 times already hope the tolerance is low, will see. She is being psychedelic to me, heavy distortion in visual and sound perception, the first 30 min or so i feel like my head is a balloon that somebody has squeezed on the sides and your eye periferia is increased, as if you are being on the first row of the cinema watching marvells newest blockbuster, something like that, i bet if a youngster smoke it he will be blown out, trippy balls, lots of thoughts, lots of paranoia, funny one, connosoir shit that has so much deph i'm in love.
Both gojis and the short cluster are staying with me, so im sold on Bodhi guys(full packs of dragons fruit, silver mountain and sour butterXDeadlyG about to be poped), I think DBJ needs some respect here too, making Bodhi more available to the masses with those Killer promos. Stay Well PPl, and love ganja.

Last edited by obione; 09-19-2017 at 04:56 PM..
obione is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM #10665
Cannavore

Cannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond repute
irene hashplant

Chem1 Hashplant

Cannavore is offline Quote

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2017, 11:12 PM #10666
Ph-patrol

Ph-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmac1 View Post
I got 6/6 blue sunshine testers above ground and reaching for light and 1/3 blueberry hill. All 3 cracked and showed tails but only the 1 made it above dirt. Looking forward to how they turn out.
Blueberry Hill....You've been holding out on me Bmac....Thats a nice one to have banked

GL on the testers

Old 09-19-2017, 11:35 PM #10667
belivitez

belivitez will become famous soon enoughbelivitez will become famous soon enough
Did anyone here have experience with Lions milk outdoor?
belivitez is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2017, 11:49 PM #10668
Bmac1

Bmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph-patrol View Post
Blueberry Hill....You've been holding out on me Bmac....Thats a nice one to have banked

GL on the testers
Thanks PH. I was sad that only 1 bbhill made it up since all 3 beans showed tails. They were first to show. I have 2 beans left and my fingers are crossed for a nice blueberry flavor or a gassy blueberry. I also have 3 riri x blueberry.
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - Ongoing adventure
Bmac1 is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2017, 06:20 PM #10669
steadydets

steadydets is just really nicesteadydets is just really nicesteadydets is just really nicesteadydets is just really nicesteadydets is just really nicesteadydets is just really nicesteadydets is just really nicesteadydets is just really nice
After 3 years of being away from posting, this thread is as fire as ever.

Much love to all the new bodhi followers, its incredible. I'm going to break open my old vault, I still have his old classics locked up!
steadydets is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:15 PM #10670
aquavitae

aquavitae will become famous soon enoughaquavitae will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
So true it took a couple months of passing out on the couch, befor I could smoke the black triangle during the day.
it seems BT is his new flagship next to Goji and GranolaFunk. this sentence made me get a pack immediately lol been looking for that quite a while. thank you

AV
aquavitae is offline Quote