Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > Having issues uploading pics from phone

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Royal Queen Seeds
Having issues uploading pics from phone Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2017, 05:48 PM #1
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
Having issues uploading pics from phone

From the point of choosing pics on the site...
I click on the photo gallery that the pics are in then click on the photo I want to upload...
The website acts like it's loading another page then that page disappears & I'm right back at the picture selection page w nothing happened.

This issue is as random as I've seen as some of the pics are taken from the phone just fine.

This started happening a few days ago & I'm not sure what to do.

In the mean time, I'll try uploading some other pics.

My OS is Android 5.1.1 on my LG phone.

Any help will be much appreciated.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2017, 06:18 PM #2
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
What a fiasco...
It's so random...
I was attempting to upload pics for about 20-30 minutes previous to starting this thread. As soon as I made it, my re-attempts went without fail... & quickly too.

Go figure!
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 06:17 PM #3
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I click on the photo gallery that the pics are in then click on the photo I want to upload...
Looks like you left out a couple of steps in your description. You need to click on "upload photo", then the browse button, then select the image from your device. Make sure you're still logged in as that could prevent the upload. Make sure the image fits the limits on your account. Make sure it's a jpg or a gif. Otherwise I don't see a problem, perhaps try another browser, as that is often the issue. Opera works fine, chrome may have some issues.

"Prohibition is the gateway to fascism." - Treewizard
Skip is offline Quote