You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Shoreline

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Seedsman for Cannabis Seeds
Shoreline Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2017, 07:23 PM #121
z-ro

Fire, the user, doesn't care much for the forums anymore as far as i remember, but if you're out there lurking hit me up bro!!!

Old 02-19-2017, 05:56 PM #122
gabber36

gabber36 has a spectacular aura aboutgabber36 has a spectacular aura aboutgabber36 has a spectacular aura about
She looks a bit like the EXodus Cheese clone, I see the odd double serration.
gabber36 is offline Quote

Old 03-07-2017, 10:17 PM #123
hashit

hashit is a jewel in the roughhashit is a jewel in the roughhashit is a jewel in the roughhashit is a jewel in the roughhashit is a jewel in the roughhashit is a jewel in the rough
Sup guys any info on shoreline. Been a while since I've smelled her in htiine. Been hunting down genetics....

zro - one deep for life ha!
hashit is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 05:37 PM #124
JAWS

JAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of light
shoreline day 44.

peace
JAWS is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2017, 06:56 AM #125
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
Jaws What's your take on her... she is a tough one to describe, best I can think of is a skunk astringent type chemical with the skunk turning into more of a gas smell later you take her with sumthin else mixed in...I've been back n forth with my opinion on this cut for some time now.. she is similar to cheese as they both r skunk plants but the shoreline has completely different look, like she has huge leaves that are almost always droopy like she's thirsty... other then branching she is nuthin like cheese cut... she is one of few cuts I like to take early ... flavor isn't the same once she goes over 9 wks... the roadkill is there if things are timed right...but it's a short window ... loud buds regardless but the gas astringent takes over...

Old 09-14-2017, 03:14 PM #126
JAWS

JAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of lightJAWS is a glorious beacon of light
STONEY

i know what your working with over there, can you confirm that we are working the same piece ???...can you please throw up some pic's of what yours is looking like?.

i'm still waiting for the SKUNK not really getting it yet, i am how ever really liking the way she is starting to look and hoping she swells a bit before i chop..did not grow this one this round very big was just really wanting to get her going and get a look at what she really is..i have 8-9 1foot tall clones on deck to be grown out much bigger in the next run....

for you when did you start getting the SKUNK smell with yours ?.

i am feeding with GH THREE PART FLORO with some KOOL-BLOOM for a bud pusher..

the one in the pic above is being grown out in a three gallon container but has only been under a single 400 mh the HPS for the flowering process..i know the buds are not big but i think there decent for only being under a 400 all her life..

any knowledge would be great brother
JAWS is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2017, 05:32 PM #127
rootfingers
buried beneath the soil

rootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the rough
This thread brought back some memories. I'd love to find the shoreline but it seems to be kinda a rarity these days, huh?
rootfingers is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.