What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rezdog SSSDH original beans

LostTribe

Premium user
So I had 2 packs of rezdog sssdh that were thought to be way to old to go but I cracked 4/4??!? These were freebies back on sb like 2 years back.

Anyone have info on these? Rezdog aside of course!!!!:moon:rezdog:fsu:

:thank you:
LT

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I hate to ask a silly question on your thread, but does SSSDH mean 'super silver sour diesel haze'? I loves me some sour diesel.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I got a five pack of GH SSSDH, so I'm subbed for this. Are you gonna be posting pics, LostTribe?

B

beanz

I made seeds 2 seasons ago with them , found some frost for sure .

they grow very tall and lankly for most part ,smaller tight nuggets .... the shorter pheno,s are very nice better yield wise

I grew cg sssdh s1 at same time , much preferred the original .

it is something that needs a long cure imo alot theses haze types normal do .

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Just curious, is the Rez version where SSSDH started? I had always assumed it was a Connoisseur Genetics creation

i think connoisseur was playing with rez's beans when he found his sssdh pheno... we bought a pack of the rez;s orig, and grew it for a couple of grows...found it tooo airy n lacking punch... still have 3/4 of the pack left... some day mite revisit it...

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
i think connoisseur was playing with rez's beans when he found his sssdh pheno... we bought a pack of the rez;s orig, and grew it for a couple of grows...found it tooo airy n lacking punch... still have 3/4 of the pack left... some day mite revisit it...

yep

longbottom's shire and some other cuts came from those beans

picture.php

Happy Times

Cool, thanks for that info

Latest posts

Latest posts