What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Glue Auto Outdoor

JACK_DIAMOND

Hi,

I'm planning on growing some goodies. It's my first time and need a little help, if you guys don't mind dropping a piece of advice I would really appreciate. So here it goes:

In my country the really nice weather starts around beginning of May (24ºC / 15ºC). This why I plan going outdoors plus there's no electricity bill.

My plan is starting the vegetive in a grow room (1m x 1m x 1,6m) with 400W MH then once they start flowering I'll move it outside.

The seeds are Original Glue Auto from Fast Buds.

The Soil I'm planning using it is BioBizz Light Mix.

The nutrients I'm planning on feeding them is Plagron.

To germinate I'm thinking about using Seedbox Plagron because it comes already with 250ml of Seedbooster.

Then I'm planning on using Grow Bags instead of Pots (Much cheaper and they say the outside of the bag it's white so it reflects the light and black inside so it doesn't absorb the heat. Another thing is it only cost 0,4€ for 12L). Let me know your opinion about this bags, are they good or traditional pots are better?

So in the Vegetive Growth they'll be in 12L Growbags under 400W MH in 1m² tent for about 2 to 3 weeks on a 20/4 schedule. I'm open to suggestion about the schedule, if you guys think it's better another one just let me know.

Then move it outside till it's ready to harvest.

I'm not planning on transplanting them because it's my first time and I don't want to stress them. I've read about it and to do it properly and not stress them it's quite hard.

The nutrients I'm planning on using are:
* Plagron Seedboster
* Plagron Alga Grow
* Plagron Alga Bloom
* Plagron Power Roots
* Plagron Vita Race
* Plagron Green Sensation
* Plagron PK 13/14
* Plagron Sugar Royal
* Plagron Micro Kill
* Plagron Mighty Neem
* Plagron pH Min
* Plagron pH Plus

My main questions are:
* Do you think it's ok to use this nutrients with the BioBizz Light Mix Soil?

* Should feed them with nutrients every time (apart the ones to use once a week) or should I feed them with only water 1 or 2 times a week?

* Should I feed them with values in the instruction or a little bit lower or higher?

* The pH range it's from 6.2 to 6.5, but what's the ideal?

* The EC range from 2.5 (heavy-feeding Indicas) to 1 (light-feeding Sativas). Since this strain is an Hybrid (Ruderalis/Indica/Sativa) what should be the perfect EC for it?

I will be monitoring the pH e EC levels with Digital Kit pH+EC from ADWA.

Guys, thank you in advance for your consideration and time.

Happy growing :tiphat:

Link for the seeds: https://2fast4buds.com/seeds/gorilla-glue

Savage Seeds

Feed them as much as they can handle right off the hop. Autos have a short growing window, so bud feeding regiment right from the beginning is the way to go.

Go in between a heavy indica and light sativa feed and see what happens. If they can handle more give them more. Going organic outside isn't the best idea cause critters love to dig in the soil because of the smell, but since you're likely able to monitor it you should be ok.

Hope this helps. Good luck and need pictures as things progress!

Dday391

It your doing an auto there really is no need to start inside until flower. If they stay in the sun they will do much better. Read the contents of the soil, some have fertilizer mixed in already so if you add more it could cause a problem. Other than those it seems all is well. Good luck can't wait to see these grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts