What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star and Bubba's Widow grow

aquavitae

interesting pheno

when we did SS it was 9 weeks, and like 2ft tall, very sticky and narcotic

thanks for sharing

AV :)

Ganja 13

Certainly an interesting pheno....will be 19 weeks tomorrow.

Will update on final yield after harvesting the rest of plant.

Will try to smoke all this tonight:
picture.php

This batch has been placed into jars for curing now

Ganja 13

Bit of a forced pregnancy but I managed to make 25 Sensi Star S1 seeds......Here I go again.......This could be interesting

picture.php

Ganja 13

Out of the 5 S1 seeds I started these two are my selections to make future feminized seeds. The bigger plant is about 5 days older than the smaller Indica pheno that's popped up.

The bigger plant looks exactly like the mother and father that made the S1 seeds. The smaller plant is much slower in veg growth and leaves are much smaller and a very short internode length compared to the bigger plant.

picture.php

Ganja 13

The S1 babies has settled in under the H.P.S after 2 days, so I will bring the light down to my usual distance from the plants. Very stinky plants like the mother/also pollen donor.

picture.php