What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cambodia

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Please do lag. Lol my biggest regret was not blowing off my old lady and grabbin some seeds while there.
Have you ever had the urge to go there? Its a fantastic country.

That is some strong will power you have sir!

My wife would have known I was going on a search the moment I considered visiting any part of the world with old strains to search for.

Keeping the peace at home is a high of its own!

yournan

Yeah a lot of the weed grown in the west of Cambodia is exported to sell in Bangkok.

From my understanding the Buds sold in phnom Penh are usually grown in the surrounding kandal province, it's usually pretty good stuff with a nice head high but it wouldn't hurt if they got a bit better at pulling there males.

thanks for the infos yournan and jact

i hope they will continue to not cut the males ^^(to have chances to find one in mines )

ahortator

Veteran
If they cut the males and you save seeds from those "sinsemilla" buds you will get hermie galore stuff when you grow them.

Latest posts

Latest posts