What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

70's panama red

New hippydon

I spent some time digging through my deceased father belongings a quite a while ago and came across a few old film cannisters with seeds in them, with one being labeled Panama Red. Before that i had grown out cbg's panama and loved that. So i decided to crack a couple of these seeds to see what i could get. Only a few germinated and even less grew. I got a solid female, and i decided to put her outdoors with a few of my other landrace sativas. She grew fantastically, she got about 10' tall and about 6' wide. I have yet to smoke any of her flowers yet but i will im about a week when she is all dry. So far compared to cbg's panama she looks like she will tower over cbgs panama. The smell is very pungent fruity/floral/sweet kinda hashy and very sticky. After a good drying and a decent cure ill do a formal smoke report

Attachments

• IMG_3784.jpg
    IMG_3784.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3785.jpg
    IMG_3785.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3799.jpg
    IMG_3799.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: